Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
It honestly might be over for the boy. He had another big movie coming out (Magazine Dreams) and multiple projects in development. This might be worse than a Thanos snap cause ain't no infinity stones when you fukk with white women. He also never had that breakout project like John David Washington with Tenet for instance.
Uhhh what? Creed? Loki? Quatumania? This dude was about to become Chris Pratt levels of "everywhere".

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Robert Downey Jr, although I'm not too familiar with his exact history prior to iron man
From what I recall he was just a junkie who couldn't stay out of rehab. A drug addict who cleans himself up is going to have his past pushed behind him waaay more easy than a woman beater.
Starks may have put his hands on chicks when he was out there, I'm not sure. But if he did his 2nd chance was long before this era, so it ain't going to be that easy for someone getting caught in that type of headline today

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Well you’re a bytch

Don’t think Disney asked for or wanted this when they were willing to build an entire phase around this

He has no one to blame but himself

Maybe don’t put hands on women?
And what evidence do you have of that based on the video we saw?