John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hope Franklin stays outta this shyt,go back to school mane:mjcry:

There would be no show if he calls it quits, best believe something will cause him to get back in the game(mom struggling with bills).

Franklin too soft for this shyt :francis:

Franklin isn't a bytch, it's just that he's not a killer(at least not). A bytch is not gon put his life on the line to go after folks who robbed him.

doublex

Pro
Daps
Franklin isn't a bytch, it's just that he's not a killer(at least not). A bytch is not gon put his life on the line to go after folks who robbed him.

He had to do that: That money belonged to the Israelis and they knew where he lived. Otherwise he would have just let it go.

And just because Franklin didn't shoot the gun himself doesn't mean he's not a killer. He selfishly used Leon as an unpaid triggerman to keep his own hands clean.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
They killed the guy they were after. Didn't show shyt tho. I thought I missed it but naw they didn't show any of the murder. I'm hoping it shows at least in flashbacks cause it sounds like shyt didn't go smoothly at all. Target almost killed the girl, her cousin froze up and the luchador saved the girl by crushing the targets skull.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just caught up. Man this fx app is janky. Franklin really bished up :scust:

Booty Bandit had it comin doe :scust:

What happened to the n1gga he dikked down :what:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They killed the guy they were after. Didn't show shyt tho. I thought I missed it but naw they didn't show any of the murder. I'm hoping it shows at least in flashbacks cause it sounds like shyt didn't go smoothly at all. Target almost killed the girl, her cousin froze up and the luchador saved the girl by crushing the targets skull.

This show had half its audience thinking they missed an episode.
I guess they thought it would be more powerful to just leave it up to your imagination, but instead it was just confusing.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Where is freeway rick Ross and Danilo blandon in this shyt.
This show is some bullshyt, so far.
Plus, rick Ross said he saw crack in 1979 too.
So, where is all the real shyt in this show.
Who is this Franklin character and what does this shyt have to do with blandon and meneces?

This shyt seem mad send off and fictional and after the episode the other day, binge'n.
I think this shyt some more propaganda type bullshyt.

Art Barr

Crack didn't hit till mid to late 80s when fukkboy Regan got in the White House.....the show is obviously setting up the crack epeidemic with the coke connect. And it's a FICTIONAL show nikka...:mjlol:......therefore the characters are made up......l

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Crack didn't hit till mid to late 80s when fukkboy Regan got in the White House.....the show is obviously setting up the crack epeidemic with the coke connect. And it's a FICTIONAL show nikka...:mjlol:......therefore the characters are made up......l

It was around before the 80s or the crack "epidemic" hit...it's just that only rich/wealthy drug users were doing it back then.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

i have decided i hate this show.

as this is propaganda to cover up the real, and keep the gateway from being in a discoverzone context.

i hate this show, and how it is does not tell the real.
ol gay fruit booty john singleton ho ass,....we see this nikka is a faq, from this shyt too.
as that whole scenario in this show, has to be an indication dude is a faq and that pac shyt is true.

fukk this whole show.

art barr