John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Now that you mentioned it I'm paying extra close attention to his accent and you can actually hear it break down a lot of the time. I feel like Sam Jackson about this, millions of West Coast kids to choose from and they travel thousands of miles away to find an actor. :francis:

Yeah I feel the same about movies like Cool Runnings....

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Anyway, I'm not really feeling it so far. The shyt is all over the place and that weasley CIA guy is annoying as fukk.

The setup at the end was SO obvious, you'd think there would have been a twist to it or something to fool the audience.

I'll check the next episode but this is mediocre at best.

TrilldogDev

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ravens. Lakers. Canon. Fuji.
I like the show so far-yeah it's kinda scattered but they are moving the story along incrementally. I can buy in to the wrecklessness of Franks Methods because he's new to this. But he's a quick thinker which gives him a foundation for that biz. Plus it potentially creates a deeper story arc if he does start styling on mofos.

I googled that Chicken Milk Bomb sh*t tho. Never heard of it. Apparently it's one of the more effective methods of non violent retaliation-usually reserved for some get-back on an ex or a job you're prepping to bounce from on not so good terms.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
This show is too slow and one of the nikkas that jumped him looked rev run's son that's not jojo or Diggy

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Jewish cat got my man Franklin doing side missions like we playing GTA5

That's exactly what I was thinking all episode. This is GTA: The Show.

I'm pretty sure that the house with the cocaine stash was the same one used as Jackie Treehorn's house in "The Big Lewbowski"

movie-houses-big-lebowski-treehorn.jpg