John McCain passed away after discontinuing brain cancer treatment

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This fakkit Trump sending out a condolences tweet when he was shyttin on the man a few days ago :pacspit:

RIP! Condolences to his family, he was a good dude by all accounts and showed a lot more class than most in his party. fukk CANCER!!!!

invalid

Banned
Daps
Didn’t he vote for Trump? That’s his legacy. He tried to soften the blow later knowing that he was facing down his mortality.

He needs to be held accountable like the rest of the enablers no matter how much he “stood up” to Trump after he voted him into office.

RIP to the man but in the end he made the decision to side on the wrong side of history.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
he was born in 1930s
he also voted against civil rights legislation in 1990

also one of his key advisors was a dude named richard quinn a pro confederacy
said the confedrate flag is symbol of heritage

It is.

A symbol of white southern men who took that L that they've never gotten over.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I respect that he was one if the few Republicans that helped save ACA and I respected him when defended Obama from those crazy right wingers but he also went into bed with known racists and voted against MLK day multiple times.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This fakkit Trump sending out a condolences tweet when he was shyttin on the man a few days ago :pacspit:

RIP! Condolences to his family, he was a good dude by all accounts and showed a lot more class than most in his party. fukk CANCER!!!!
I woulda gave Trump props if he had been like "Not sending condolences to the opps. Vote against my policies and this is what happens. Good riddance!"

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Didn’t he vote for Trump? That’s his legacy. He tried to soften the blow later knowing that he was facing down his mortality.

He needs to be held accountable like the rest of the enablers no matter how much he “stood up” to Trump after he voted him into office.

RIP to the man but in the end he made the decision to side on the wrong side of history.

I sincerely doubt it.