John McCain passed away after discontinuing brain cancer treatment

invalid

Banned
Daps
I sincerely doubt it.

Been quickly reading and it’s unclear who he voted for actually and he made a statement that his conscience wouldn’t allow him to vote for either Clinton or Trump. If that’s the case, I stand corrected, and he should be commended.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Mccain hired and was cool with that white supremacist, david duke praising dude named richard quinn

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
People love posting this, but the race-baiting done by McCain's campaign, (specifically Palin) was probably the thing that put that bullshyt in that old bytch's head. Also, his response to the woman low-key implied that an Arab can't be a "decent family man.

They can't be since they are making IEDs, cutting off heads, or giving Blacks around the world a hard time....

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
this nikka had fans?
:dahell:

nikkas out here saying RIP for a cac that was born in the 1930s

Come on man.... Lol

Stop the c00nery.
just look at him lol
03413u.jpg

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
"We can be slow as well to give greatness its due, a mistake I myself made long ago when I voted against a federal holiday in memory of Dr. King. I was wrong," he said, to loud reaction from the crowd. "I was wrong, and eventually realized it in time to give full support — full support — for a state holiday in my home state of Arizona. I'd remind you that we can all be a little late sometimes in doing the right thing, and Dr. King understood this about his fellow Americans."

McCain changed position on MLK Day

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369063-meghan-mccain-says-her-father-regrets-initial-opposition-to-mlk-holiday

McCain’s Last Regret: Voting Against Making MLK Day A Holiday

At least he admitted he was wrong. :ld: We would never get that from Trump.