John McCain passed away after discontinuing brain cancer treatment

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
U.S. Politics hasn't been on my radar, I wasn't aware that McCain had cancer, the last time I heard something related to him is when trump made fun of him for getting caught and tortured in Vietnam. It's crazy seeing these old dudes dying left and right usually by cancer nowadays in the west.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everybody wants to act like he was such a good guy now that hes dead fukk that he was a piece of shyt politican and I read he sang like a bird when his plane crashed.
gotta be honest breh, if some fukkin vietnamese hooked my nuts up to a car battery, i'd tell on this fukkin government too :dead:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
He probably wouldn't have made it through a second term. Being president puts a lot of stress on a person.
It's :picard: how the job ages you.

presidents.png

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Is that what really happened man? i heard he was totured but i ain't know how
gotta be honest breh, if some fukkin vietnamese hooked my nuts up to a car battery, i'd tell on this fukkin government too :dead:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
R.I.P. I'm not going to posture for the net. I dont have to agree with everything he did or didnt do but we all going to the grave one day and none of us going with a perfect rap sheet, I know im not. When its my time I hope folks reflect more on the good than the bad.

"You got McCain arms dog you cant box with the god" :heh: