John McCain passed away after discontinuing brain cancer treatment

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Damn, i'm learning that the "he's not trump" effect might be real. Cause we got dudes in here forgetting the fact that he he voted against mlk day multiple times, had proto-trump as VP, etc... but as long he said fukk trump a few times(forgetting he supported him most , those things get swept under the rug and people pretend he was a hero
it's frustrating breh

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Calling him a white supremacist is a little much. Folk need to stop throwing that label around every sentence. It cheapens it, just like when folk started calling everyone "c00n".

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps

:banderas:

fukking hero....fukk whatchu heard

All was forgiven after this day :salute:

McCain went out like

19180007344063ab42e1

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Damn, i'm learning that the "he's not trump" effect might be real. Cause we got dudes in here forgetting the fact that he he voted against mlk day multiple times, had proto-trump as VP, etc... but as long he said fukk trump a few times(forgetting he supported him most of the time) , those things get swept under the rug and people pretend he was a hero

Edit*
Yeah I've noticed this as well. Dudes like McCain, Romney and Bush are all of a sudden heroes ever since Trump came into office. I guess that speaks to how terrible Trump is. :francis:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
RIP.

Fact is John McCain, like most people, was shades of gray and much better than the current regime.

Shutting down the Obamacare repeal was a Maverick move though.

Last edited:

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Yea Obama was part of that neocon clique. So it makes sense that Mccain would want him there. Nothing but neocon scum all throughout Obama's administration. Mccain being dead is a victory for America and the world. Poor American citizens dont need to send their progeny to fight his wars anymore

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
People love posting this, but the race-baiting done by McCain's campaign, (specifically Palin) was probably the thing that put that bullshyt in that old bytch's head. Also, his response to the woman low-key implied that an Arab can't be a "decent family man.

They are...?:mjpls:

Good riddance to McCain....:ld: