John David Washington fights to save us in the future in The Creator (Twentieth/Disney)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
See this is the type of shyt I'm talking about. Of course I haven't seen this movie but from the trailers it looks great. On an $86M budget. So then tell me how all these comic movies with $200M+ budgets look like ass lol.

This looks good. As someone else said, it looks like a 90's type of blockbuster. I think I'm gonna go support this.. I'll make some people go lol
Robots/metal are the some of the easiest things CGI can convey realistically on screen. Gareth Edwards as a director knows how to implement CGI elements and blend it into realistic enviroments (Godzilla/Rogue One).

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Robots/metal are the some of the easiest things CGI can convey realistically on screen. Gareth Edwards as a director knows how to implement CGI elements and blend it into realistic enviroments (Godzilla/Rogue One).

Yeah he's a solid director. I'm still looking forward to this. I thought it was mid September release but I guess it's the end of the month