John Boygawda lands lead role in sci-fi thriller "The Circle" opposite Tom Hanks and Emma Watson

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
He's basically the black Sam Worthington already. John should have went indie after Star Wars and get some of that hipster cred.:snoop:

He's finished:mjcry:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"Lead" role :mjlol: please change the thread title :mjcry:

his name was listed in the trailer right after Tom Hanks. He has a lead role.

Haven't watched the trailer yet, but are you sure? I've been actually keeping up what was going on with movie since Boyega was casted, I just didn't bother to post it on The Coli. The media ALWAYS promotes the movie as starring Emma Watson & Tom Hanks, so I expect Boyega to be a supporting character not a lead.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Haven't watched the trailer yet, but are you sure? I've been actually keeping up what was going on with movie since Boyega was casted, I just didn't bother to post it on The Coli. The media ALWAYS promotes the movie as starring Emma Watson & Tom Hanks, so I expect Boyega to be a supporting character not a lead.
his name is the only one to be featured in the trailer other then watson and hanks, don't know why they'd do that if he wasn't the lead, it's not like boyega is a huge marketing powerhouse now. Everywhere I've looked listed him as a lead.