John Boygawda lands lead role in sci-fi thriller "The Circle" opposite Tom Hanks and Emma Watson

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
In The Circle, Boyega will play Ty, the iconized boy-wonder visionary of the Circle, an Internet monopoly which links users’ personal emails, social media, banking and purchasing with their universal operating system. The result is one online identity and a new age of civility and transparency. He and an employee (Watson) develop a relationship as the perils of life in a digital age inevitably arise.
:shaq2:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Sounds dope :leon:

Michael b Jordan and this dude get treated like deniro and hanks on here :heh: :mjpls:
Seriously imagine a young Denzel was coming through, we'd fukkin explode or some shyt. These guys have never impressed me.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Mandem out here eating :blessed:

Dodged that obligatory :mjpls: Eastenders role that most British Black actors have to go through as well. :salute:

Hahaha end up like my man

gus.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I don't know if I'll ever stop feeling bad for him.

Probably got recognized a couple of times in Sainsburys, let it go to his head and never decided to see if he could play anything other than a streetsweeper.
Come on breh there is a reason the chitewels and olyelowos are racing to America, there is nothing going on in England

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
What all have you seen of him?
Fair enough he has limited movies out but I just got nothing out of it. I've seen attack the block and the other kids in the film were outshining him, even some of the girls were way better. Then again I hate British films in general so maybe Im going to have to see him here in the U.S to get a better feel if he is good or not.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Boygawda is gonna be the black tom cruise of scifi flicks ya'll sleepin on the comeup don't start stanning later I'm keeping receipts
rQzSUCF.png

Boygawda shyts on Michael B @FlyRy Boyega is the one who will bring balance back to the force with a sci-fi filmography of epic proportions breh he just getting started :mjcry:
I hope so breh. I like dude but he gets hype he hasn't earned yet on here