John Boygawda lands lead role in sci-fi thriller "The Circle" opposite Tom Hanks and Emma Watson

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Mandem out here eating :blessed:

Dodged that obligatory :mjpls: Eastenders role that most British Black actors have to go through as well. :salute:

Edit: Shouldn't it be 'Boyegawd'

Hahaha end up like my man

gus.jpg

I don't know if I'll ever stop feeling bad for him.

Probably got recognized a couple of times in Sainsburys, let
it go to his head and never decided to see if he could play anything other than a streetsweeper.

So foul it's true:laff:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
So foul it's true:laff:

It's the drill for British actors, sad but true :yeshrug:

Most of them are happy being 'London Famous' - being good enough at what they do to stay on TV so the paps will continue to take their pictures when they go out.

One of my homegirls back in the day ended up on Hollyoaks and she pretty much thought she made it. Got gassed by the red carpets and then they ended up killing her off. I don't think she's done anything since.

:salute:cats like Idris, Chiwetel and Jeffrey Wright for setting the bar higher for the past couple of decades.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
It's the drill for British actors, sad but true :yeshrug:

Most of them are happy being 'London Famous' - being good enough at what they do to stay on TV so the paps will continue to take their pictures when they go out.

One of my homegirls back in the day ended up on Hollyoaks and she pretty much thought she made it. Got gassed by the red carpets and then they ended up killing her off. I don't think she's done anything since.

:salute:cats like Idris, Chiwetel and Jeffrey Wright for setting the bar higher for the past couple of decades.

I know but it's that Sainsbury's comment that has me :dead:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Glad for the young man, I wish him success, but I also hope he continues to work on his craft, I've seen many a young talent coast on style points and get made irrelevant.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's My Real African:salute:

...Attack The Block Moses gonna replenish this Drought with all them CaC Tears:umad:

BLACKEXCELLENCE:blessed:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Subordinate role, should have guessed :francis:

Ps don't know why this chick gets so much praise she's quite plain :leon:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He's not a very good actor in my opinion.
With the way he fake laughs in interviews/red carpets,his height and ties to JJ I think he was given advice to mimic tom cruise. Listen to some of his speech patterns in TFA and the short clip. He does that overemphasising delivery, cruise has done his whole career

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
With the way he fake laughs in interviews/red carpets,his height and ties to JJ I think he was given advice to mimic tom cruise. Listen to some of his speech patterns in TFA and the short clip. He does that overemphasising delivery, cruise has done his whole career

He reminds me of Matt damon