John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Watch the media label him as a racist. I just don't fukking get it. These delusional clowns hate it when we say we like all women regardless of race and either tell us to stick to our own or shea butter Twitter will chime in and say we hate our sisters and mothers. Then when we say we prefer black women we get labelled as racist and we hate other races of women. :mjlol: what the fukk is up man?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Is it ballsy to be black man and say you want a black woman?

:jbhmm:
Yes. Especially in a time where black men are labelled racist if we state we only want black women. There was video that went viral last year where a group of black men said they only wanted black women. Comment section went crazy and called them racist and black media also called them racist.

kuts

All Star
Daps
Yes. Especially in a time where black men are labelled racist if we state we only want black women. There was video that went viral last year where a group of black men said they only wanted black women. Comment section went crazy and called them racist and black media also called them racist.

I'm suspicious about things that go viral. Usually there is some form of marketing firm behind it.

Also, the reactions that you stated seem absurd as most, if not all, black people root for black love.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
If he'd said "I'm looking for an lgtb-abc-sn-double-Opdo-double-G woman" they would've

giphy.gif

kuts

All Star
Daps
When you're a famous movie star doing an interview on a popular TV show, yes. Usually celebrities are PC in interviews.

But why would white people care that a black person wants another black person? I don't think that falls in the realm of being non-PC.

If anything it would've been kind of funny to expect that kind of audience to stand and cheer for Boyega's statement.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch the media label him as a racist. I just don't fukking get it. These delusional clowns hate it when we say we like all women regardless of race and either tell us to stick to our own or shea butter Twitter will chime in and say we hate our sisters and mothers. Then when we say we prefer black women we get labelled as racist and we hate other races of women. :mjlol: what the fukk is up man?

A lot of White people just want you to desire them, not necessarily get with them.. It gasses up their ego and reinforces the idea that they are superior and the most wanted.