Joe Budden Says Future NOT A Mega-star, Twitter in Disarray

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
But it still changed the bar.drake would have diamond albums if records sold like they use to. Game has changed
Don't know about that, he gets to where he is through mad streams nowadays.

He don't strike me as the type to have a fanbase to push that physical.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
future sells more records than Ye, his singles do better than Ye's, his music is streamed more than Ye's and his tours do better than Ye's so how is he not on the level of Ye :patrice: what are we basing this non existent level of mega stardom for Ye compared to Future :patrice: Are people just saying Kanye just to say Kanye :patrice:

Ye last tour flopped pretty hard which made him act/pretend to be insane so he wouldn't get sued for dropping the remaining tour dates due to lack of ticket sales :patrice:

On the flip side, Futures current tour has had to add multiple dates to the same cities because they are selling out so much :patrice:

in what world is Kanye a bigger star in 2017 than Future :patrice: because hes on TMZ more often? Shia Lebouf is on TMZ more than The Rock , doesnt mean his movies are doing well in theatres anymore :patrice:

i think because kanye was doing stadiums thats why they wouldnt sell im a future stan but ye still bigger than future right now

just off yeezys alone 220 shoes that you can resell for 800 plus

crazy thing about i like future where he at he doesnt need to get that big to me

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i think because kanye was doing stadiums thats why they wouldnt sell im a future stan but ye still bigger than future right now

just off yeezys alone 220 shoes that you can resell for 800 plus

crazy thing about i like future where he at he doesnt need to get that big to me

:hubie: as far as California goes, Future is either doing the same stadiums or larger stadiums (Kanye did SAP center which is 17,000 attendance in San Jose, future just sold out 2 dates in same week, on Tuesday and Thursday at Shoreline Ampitheatre, San Jose/Mountain View, 22,000 attendance - where Kevin Hart did his San Jose show) :hubie:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Don't know about that, he gets to where he is through mad streams nowadays.

He don't strike me as the type to have a fanbase to push that physical.
Care less what u know about. Drake is the current top rapper. Top rapper,nelly dropped a diamond album in 2000.
10_big.png

NELLY
Title: COUNTRY GRAMMAR
Certification Date: July 21, 2016
Label: REPUBLIC RECORDS
Format: ALBUM

icon-share-128.png

MORE DETAILS
Release Date.June 27, 2000
Category: SOLO
Type: Standard
Certified Units: 10 Million
Genre: None
Previous Certification:

10x Multi-Platinum | July 21, 2016
9x Multi-Platinum | April 27, 2004
8x Multi-Platinum | December 6, 2001
7x Multi-Platinum | July 18, 2001
6x Multi-Platinum | March 21, 2001
5x Multi-Platinum | December 1, 2000
4x Multi-Platinum | October 20, 2000
3x Multi-Platinum | September 15, 2000
2x Multi-Platinum | August 9, 2000
Platinum | August 1, 2000
Gold | August 1, 2000

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member

Corny head line from Complex Jr and it REEKS of digital payola

Eminem hasn't had an album out in years....adding him was for click bait effects....

Kendrick and Cole are also selling physical copies....they are going platinum and G-Eazy is selling 40,000 first week.....

This coming right around the time of his publicist getting him floor seats to the Warriors game so he could cheese it up with E40?

Do you know anyone who is into G-Eazy? I travel up and down the state he's from couldn't tell you anyone who is into him.

Get played by the system, brehs. :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
future sells more records than Ye, his singles do better than Ye's, his music is streamed more than Ye's and his tours do better than Ye's so how is he not on the level of Ye :patrice: what are we basing this non existent level of mega stardom for Ye compared to Future :patrice: Are people just saying Kanye just to say Kanye :patrice:

Ye last tour flopped pretty hard which made him act/pretend to be insane so he wouldn't get sued for dropping the remaining tour dates due to lack of ticket sales :patrice:

On the flip side, Futures current tour has had to add multiple dates to the same cities because they are selling out so much :patrice:

in what world is Kanye a bigger star in 2017 than Future :patrice: because hes on TMZ more often? Shia Lebouf is on TMZ more than The Rock , doesnt mean his movies are doing well in theatres anymore :patrice:
kanye out here doing record breaking WORLD tours in stadiums.. future wasn't even headlining his biggest tour to date

kanye has NEVER released an album that didn't go plat... pablo included.. future has 2 platinum albums and one of them was with drake

kayne been doing this for waaaaaaaay longer, selling more, bigger tours, more known, internationally, clothing lines, lets not even get into records produced

and that's just music... your star power ain't just music... if we get into other things, kanye west is out of here bro.. why do y'all keep playing dumb

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Corny head line from Complex Jr and it REEKS of digital payola

Eminem hasn't had an album out in years....adding him was for click bait effects....

Kendrick and Cole are also selling physical copies....they are going platinum and G-Eazy is selling 40,000 first week.....

This coming right around the time of his publicist getting him floor seats to the Warriors game so he could cheese it up with E40?

Do you know anyone who is into G-Eazy? I travel up and down the state he's from couldn't tell you anyone who is into him.

Get played by the system, brehs. :mjlol:
I don't know anybody that listens to most of these off brand rappers nowadays but that's neither here nor there. I do know white people still love Eminem and it's silly to think his music isn't being heavily streamed.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Currently, in regards to artists that are active:

Megastars: Drake, Nicki, Kendrick & Kanye
Superstars: Cole, Migos, Future, Meek Mill & Big Sean
Stars: Thugger, Lil Uzi, Chance, French Montana & Kodak

piI8k8y.gif

wtf is this bullshyt lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

p.s and to the idiots saying Budden has no rights to speak on this, please put me on ignore and block me back, ya'll are stupid :dahell:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
piI8k8y.gif

wtf is this bullshyt lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

p.s and to the idiots saying Budden has no rights to speak on this, please put me on ignore and block me back, ya'll are stupid :dahell:
Name current megastars, superstars and stars then :gucci: