Joe Budden Podcast episode 268 - "Go listen to Episode...."

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Redman if we talkin all around, he was my in my top five at a certain point, Black thought never had a wack verse tho so in a battle him winning isnt far fetched, neither would die

I wish all the old school rappers would go broke( no hate) so they would have to battle for money like Cassidy did:blessed:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Y'all Dilla fans is hilarious. Might be the most overrated hip-hop figure ever. And I'm damn near 40 and check out everything. He's straight but not this undeniable hip-hop figure some paint him out to be.

And Rory actually made me laugh this week saying Joe ain't helping the gay rumors talking about how the power of dikk is way more powerful than the power of p*ssy.
idgaf bout ya opinion clown :umad:

my argument wasnt even about dilla:camby:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Y'all Dilla fans is hilarious. Might be the most overrated hip-hop figure ever. And I'm damn near 40 and check out everything. He's straight but not this undeniable hip-hop figure some paint him out to be.

And Rory actually made me laugh this week saying Joe ain't helping the gay rumors talking about how the power of dikk is way more powerful than the power of p*ssy.

Yea just shut the fukk up, you sound like an idiot

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Joe is fukking tripping on that Game vs Ross debate. Ross destroys Game lyrically. And Game doesn't have multiple flows he basically morphs into his features on some Kirby shyt. I remember hearing the record he has with Tyler when OF was hot and thinking why is he trying to rap like Tyler