Joe Budden and Crooked I say "It Was Written" was even better than "Illmatic"

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
you're right. and i won't lie. i woke up and was thinking P sampled friends too until i shook off the cobwebs and remembered it was one love.

it all gets confusing when people bite.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

You're good at going off on points that don't matter to the discussion at hand at all.
I like It Was Written.
You want the last word ? Fine ! You can have it.
Because I'm definitely not about to get 20 posts in here arguing MY opinion.
You can try that "If you like It Was Written You not Hip Hop SON !" sh1t somewhere else.
And I know you're going to quote me, go ahead.

As for that other discussion going on.
I personally think Crooked and Joey are easily just as good as Lu.

i know you not gon say shyt,..

you are incapable of going back and forth with me cause you are a fukking toy.

nikka real nikkaz in this culture for real don't be on the bullshyt you portray online in all your bullshyt response.

if you were in another pillar and flipped someone's tag or threw a throw-up over someone's piece.

you would not have time to explain and cop pleas.

they would find you somewhere,....that is what you don't understand.

this is a culture and you can not are not allowed to make cultural disparaging remarks or actions that violate the precepts and pillars of this culture.

that is what you don't understand. just like you don't understand the pillar of emcee'n.

in any other discussion on this board and are always embarrassed by me or anyone else who gets insensitove and clowns you on your bullshyt,..

where you start making your sensitive plea cop'n to attempt to save face,..yo ol' toy ass bytch.

art barr

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
you're right. and i won't lie. i woke up and was thinking P sampled friends too until i shook off the cobwebs and remembered it was one love.

you had me going for a second too.