Joe Budden - All Love Lost (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Damn. The first verse on Unnecessary Pain (especially the 2nd half) got a little too real. That hit close to home.
:mjcry:

Like this better than SLL. Not sure why the reviewer said this wasn't as dark as SLL. It's right in the same lane.

I'm glad he didn't stick with the Broke flow on Immortal. I was worried he would do that through the whole song. The 3rd verse on that hit home too.

Love For You is real dope. Might be my favorite joint. Good mix of straight bars thrown in there too. I like the production on there. One thing that works for and against Joe is his production. On one hand I think he'd do better with better production that doesn't sound as overproduced sometimes, but on the other hand he goes so long sometimes on the verses that the extra instrumentation helps keep the beats from getting monotonous.

As much as I'd like to hear Joe with some of my favorite producers (like Madlib, Alchemist, Nottz...) I'm not sure how it would sound on an album with Joe. I think Just Blaze could do a great job producing an album of his.

Last edited:

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
iTunes official just downloaded to my iPhone :krs: . Support good music

Daps
Reppin
NULL

the fukk, Joey

Crying-black-man-o.gif