Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Most of us can point out a successful black person in 2020
But can we point out successful black communities ?
the focus needs to be on the majority now not the individual that is successful

For that to happen we need to come together on what we want and what benefits us as a whole. You might not like the example that I'm about to give but during the election I felt if black people was gonna get on code and align for what helps and benefits us we needed to vote for Biden to get Trump out of office. While other's felt like not voting and risking leaving Trump in office was more beneficial.

Now you saw how most black people voted in this election so you see what they thought was more beneficial. If black people are going to come together for what's going to benefit our community then something so obvious like this past election can't be so hotly debated. It was plain as day what was and is beneficial to us.

But what's going to benefit our communities as a whole is much harder to pinpoint. Mostly because everyone's circumstance is different from coast to coast, state to state, city to city. One thing I know we can agree on as black people is that there is systemic racism that has hindered us for generations. That is going to be hard to get rid of but if we somehow could get rid of it that would lift a huge burden off of our people. Having our people in positions of power in this country in my opinion can't hurt that. We'll never have enough of us in position but some is better than none.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Most people are too soft to confront the complexities and the gutter of the real world outside of their little bubble.
Many posts in here are just pure fiction based on shyt CIA did during the Cold War era. A vast majority of the CIA people just do information gathering and try to flip people from our enemies.

People only wanna know about these "sexy" movie things, not the usual boring and (for many) depressing shyt they do.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The Coli "The Republicans got someone with a 40 year track record of racism"

When you ask them about their parties ties to racist groups or institutions...

The Coli "Oh that was in the past"
I rather have corrupt blacks running high positions than corrupt cacs
:yeshrug:

You're prolly opposed to blacks controlling the justice department and police divisions too huh

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Our people need to stop act like it’s 1955 and we are looking for the first to represent us. We are past that and now we need actually shyt that benefit the majority.
That's entirely up to the Breh or Brehette who gets a position. They can help or hurt us and this is usually after they retire or leave the position.

For example the DC Cardinal Wilton Gregory wrote me a letter of reccomendation because my Grandfather knew him. It doesn't really mean anything, But if I was looking at jail time for rape and he wrote a letter for me in a liberal court with a liberal judge that might shave a couple of years off my sentence.

Every little bit helps.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Salute the brother, hope he is able to make change from within the CIA and make it so that surveillance of black groups is wrong and Pro Black Nationalist aren't considered terrorist. I hope he isn't a c00n.
That's in the FBI's wheelhouse. Even overseas if it affected america meaning people were operating on US soil the FBI takes the lead. shyt that happens overseas that doesn't have any domestic ties that's in CIA's wheelhouse.

I hope he isn't a c00n, That Marine General seems almost like a rida since he admitted that Racism affected him and talked about George Floyd.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Most people are too soft to confront the complexities and the gutter of the real world outside of their little bubble.
Many posts in here are just pure fiction based on shyt CIA did during the Cold War era. A vast majority of the CIA people just do information gathering and try to flip people from our enemies.

People only wanna know about these "sexy" movie things, not the usual boring and (for many) depressing shyt they do.

In Iraq they had Human Terrain Teams made up of psychologists that wanted to know things like did Iraqis preferred Cokes or Pepsi's. I don't know why they wanted to know this but I know that they wanted to know some mundane ass shyt which they'd put together with other shyt to see how they would attack us.

I know that they used to use shepherds and strap IED's to their underbellies to move IED's. There was one leader who they called "Fred Sanford" because he operated out of a Van and worked in Junkyards. Technically we weren't supposed to go into Mosques but they knew that we'd send local spies in there so they passed messages on toilet paper in the bathrooms.

Granted this was regular Army Intelligence but it was no James Bond shyt just a lot of watching and listening.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
News: Black man becomes police chief of the Birmingham police department

Coli Agents: That police department is notoriously racist, how dare a black man try to clean that shyt up I rather a cac have the job

Logic is absent wherever hate is present
Hey, Chan Li
Don't speak issues of crime on our behalf

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
If you’re corrupt, I’d rather you not be in a position of power, I don’t care what color your skin is.

Same with the police, politician, or any other position of authority. If you’re corrupt, I’d rather you not represent my people, and I sure as hell ain’t gone vote for you. Representation is cool, but if you’re not going to use that power for the betterment of the people, then :unimpressed:
Ain’t no need to be pointing out you’re black or rooting for you due to being black if there’s no benefit. At that point, it’s cool you got the position, but it’s nothing I feel I should celebrate.