Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Nothing will change until you Get your Money up. I mean at the end of the day you're just an economic unit. You get money from the white man and give all right back to him.

I'm not talking about you personally I don't know you I'm talking about Black people in general. Just being outside the country I'm not paying into economy that takes that money to pay for the bullets than might kill me or my brothers.
:ehh:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
News: Black man becomes a general in the military

Agents: This is a travesty...how dare a black man accept a position to this terrorist military that I fund with my tax dollars

:deadrose:
I'm trying to figure out how this is wrong. My girl is on the military but I'm not going to pretend it's not a terrorist organization, I dont sugarcoat it with her too.

Last edited:
Daps
How about all of these defense/national security appointments:

emz48-cuuaavjk7gvkws.jpg

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Just listened.

That brother is for himself and the progression of his career, as evidenced by that video. He’s not going to make any changes for the better as head of the cia. He will do whatever is asked of him to advance in his career.

I don't know why people would have the expectations that there would be change. If he's not willing to get his hands dirty, then his replacement will. It's always someone willing to fill that type of position and will do whatever it takes to keep it.