Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
News: Black man becomes police chief of the Birmingham police department

Coli Agents: That police department is notoriously racist, how dare a black man try to clean that shyt up I rather a cac have the job

Logic is absent wherever hate is present

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
spread the wealth of fukk shyt going down in non black areas then.

point being you need to get more people that look like us in these positions to hopefully curtail some of the shyt going down in black areas worldwide that the CIA has been involved in. We fully know the history of their shenanigans, but change gotta start somewhere. I'll be optimistic until proven otherwise.

Putting another cac in the office would definitely be business as usual, so I'm hoping a brotha in office can do some shyt a white dude wouldn't. If he doesn't, then so be it.

The CIA is a white supremacists establishment. Nothing will be
done for general black people.

Even me I had to learn the hard way that at certain workplaces, not all skin folk is kinfolk

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
How the hell is this a great start??

Nothing about this is good. Its literally just toothless representation. A Black face on an anti-Black organization.
Electing the first Black leader of the KKK or the Proud Boys wouldn't put joy in my heart either :unimpressed:

Be dumb and not see the plot right in front you, brehs

:hubie: I'm sorry I guess I'm wrong for wanting to see black men hold positions of power within the US Government. My bad I guess we should just stick to sports and rapping huh.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Our people need to stop act like it’s 1955 and we are looking for the first to represent us. We are past that and now we need actually shyt that benefit the majority.

But we can celebrate black people in positions of power within the government and still want shyt that benefits us as a whole. It doesn't have to be one or the other :dahell:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But we can celebrate black people in positions of power within the government and still want shyt that benefits us as a whole. It doesn't have to be one or the other :dahell:

Most of us can point out a successful black person in 2020
But can we point out successful black communities ?
the focus needs to be on the majority now not the individual that is successful