Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
But but but but but but but but but he the same as Trump!!!! :mjlol:
The CIA is more or less the same regardless of president. This wouldn’t be your best example regardless of the clear differences in presidents. The only value here is seeing a black man.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
News: Black man becomes police chief of the Birmingham police department

Coli Agents: That police department is notoriously racist, how dare a black man try to clean that shyt up I rather a cac have the job

Logic is absent wherever hate is present
Did your dumbass just try and equate the fukking Chief of police in BIRMINGHAM who sets their own agenda with the head of the fukking CIA whose main mission is to continue the destabilization of other nations and kill any revolutionaries that arise??
Is this where we are at right now???

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Did your dumbass just try and equate the fukking Chief of police in BIRMINGHAM who sets their own agenda with the head of the fukking CIA whose main mission is to continue the destabilization of other nations and kill any revolutionaries that arise??
Is this where we are at right now???
Aye fakkit...J.Edgar Hoover did wtf he wanted to do as head of the FBI. He had more power than every president he served under because he had dirt on them.

You rather a cac have this job cocksucker.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Aye fakkit...J.Edgar Hoover did wtf he wanted to do as head of the FBI. He had more power than every president he served under because he had dirt on them.

You rather a cac have this job cocksucker.
Or maybe, I dunno...

1. Stop spying on pro black
groups in America.

2. Release all statements on who killed Patrice , MLK, Fred Hampton, and Malcolm X.

3. Put the altright on the terrorist watch list & the KKK

4. Stop Prying on Africa

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The CIA is more or less the same regardless of president. This wouldn’t be your best example regardless of the clear differences in presidents. The only value here is seeing a black man.

And that holds enough value.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
If you’re corrupt, I’d rather you not be in a position of power, I don’t care what color your skin is.

Same with the police, politician, or any other position of authority. If you’re corrupt, I’d rather you not represent my people, and I sure as hell ain’t gone vote for you. Representation is cool, but if you’re not going to use that power for the betterment of the people, then :unimpressed:
Ain’t no need to be pointing out you’re black or rooting for you due to being black if there’s no benefit. At that point, it’s cool you got the position, but it’s nothing I feel I should celebrate.

I feel you on the no tolerance for corruption in positions of power. But I also feel that we have so many things against us that it's okay to applaud a fellow black person that reaches a high level. That doesn't mean we stop striving or give up our goals to better us we just acknowledge accomplishments along the way.

You have to enjoy the ride to the destination where you can because where we're trying to reach is such a difficult journey.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
fukk the CIA,

but do some of you really think black people advance in this country if we don’t fill governmental positions of power? Even the ones you don’t

Who said Black people shouldn't fill governmental positions of power?:mindblown:

Mayors, governors, senators, congresspeople all have different jobs than the CIA, who's sole job is to destabilize any movements that are seen as a threat by the racist establishment, especially in Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East.

What kind of damn fool celebrates that, if they're Black?:gucci:

News: Black man becomes a general in the military

Agents: This is a travesty...how dare a black man accept a position to this terrorist military that I fund with my tax dollars

:deadrose:

That's what Malcolm X would've said:yeshrug:

News: Black man becomes police chief of the Birmingham police department

Coli Agents: That police department is notoriously racist, how dare a black man try to clean that shyt up I rather a cac have the job

Logic is absent wherever hate is present

You're comparing a police department to the CIA, as if one isn't supposed to exist to protect & serve the public, while the other only exists to wreak havoc.

Why do you think John F. Kennedy talked about breaking them into "a thousand pieces"

k8Ze1xMUJjmFFOyePB7J190RPfwI39fEQileQnBjn2A.jpg

:hubie: I'm sorry I guess I'm wrong for wanting to see black men hold positions of power within the US Government. My bad I guess we should just stick to sports and rapping huh.

No, you should support Black men who are in positions of institutions that don't exist mostly to destroy most of the non-White societies of the world.

You might as well celebrate the 1st Black KKK chief if you just wanna celebrate any Black face in a high place

Most people are too soft to confront the complexities and the gutter of the real world outside of their little bubble.
Many posts in here are just pure fiction based on shyt CIA did during the Cold War era. A vast majority of the CIA people just do information gathering and try to flip people from our enemies.

People only wanna know about these "sexy" movie things, not the usual boring and (for many) depressing shyt they do.

Who are "our enemies"

According to the state MLK, The Black Panthers, Nelson Mandela, Patrice Lumumba, and Che Guevara were "our enemies"

I rather have corrupt blacks running high positions than corrupt cacs

You must be from a 3rd world country with that mentality.

I'm embarrassed for you.

tenor.gif