Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Look it’s simple as this. If you want black advancement you need black people in positions of political power whether you like them or not. Police are horrible, but do you feel more comfortable with nothing but white men policing a community with your little black children because it’s a corrupt system anyway???.The CIA and the FBI are the two most powerful US intelligence branches. Do you want it to be full of white people because they have to answer to the president at the end of the day? The same way the president can’t just do as they plz and need backing by house and senate (hence why trump did whatever he wanted (senate control) . I would hope you don’t. The FBI and CIA run their own clandestine operations as well separate from direct orders.

So again it’s not a hooray moment. But you can’t be serious about black empowerment and not understand we need black people in these positions. Otherwise you are stating you give up and would rather all white people govern you because they all have to answer to someone at the end of the day. Everyone has someone to answer to. You me amd even the president. I beleive in black empowerment and nothing happens by standing on the sidelines commentating. This is the history of global revolutions . It’s the only way to grasp power period.

Again I’m happy for the dude and hope he does well. With that being said, I’d feel more optimism about the situation if he was answering to head power players that look more like he’s us.

He’s still going to be doing the bidding and answering to the white power players in charge. If he doesn’t play the game the way they want, they are replacing him with the quickness. That’s just how it is. He’s in though, so that’s progress :yeshrug:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Again I’m happy for the dude and hope he does well. With that being said, I’d feel more optimism about the situation if he was answering to head power players that look more like he’s us.

He’s still going to be doing the bidding and answering to the white power players in charge. If he doesn’t play the game the way they want, they are replacing him with the quickness. That’s just how it is. He’s in though, so that’s progress :yeshrug:
Yea but I’m not one of the people in here saying things are going to change. You got me wrong. I was not saying that at all. Hopefully so, but that wasn’t the point. I was just saying I rather a black man be in this position or any position of political influence. That’s all. Hopefully he does the right things like you said. But I wasn’t celebrating.. only saying it’s necessary we fill every position that governs us. So all the people not acknowledging that are being intellectually dishonest and inept (not you). As long as you know it’s necessary, regardless of how he or any black politician or official turns out. We can’t speak black empowerment and not advocate for political representation.

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Does this mean The Coli's going to become pro-CIA now too?
ppqwag7.png

Does The Coli not know there are plenty of Black police officers & Black police chiefs who oversee & implement racist policies against Black people?:mindblown:

I mean, some of you nikkaz would be happy to celebrate the first Black KKK leader:heh:

It's getting to the point I'm just going to start ignoring these political threads or just be out, period because some of y'all I'm losing a lot of respect for:francis:

This lol wtf.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its fukking stupid, it’s like someone getting appointed to the KKK as a black man and you say “give him a chance” the CIA like the police is corrupt by design, you shouldn’t get points for being a high paid sellout.

We go straight to being head of the KKK :comeon:

Already said if he's discovered doing some fukkboi shyt then shyt on him. I'm not going to condemn dude before he even starts.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
We go straight to being head of the KKK :comeon:

Already said if he's discovered doing some fukkboi shyt then shyt on him. I'm not going to condemn dude before he even starts.

Bro do you know what the CIA is?:gucci:

Doing fukkboi shyt to black communities globally, doing fukked up shyt in general to people’s of all races especially blacks is part of the manuscript..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Anyone working for the GD CIA is knee deep in fukkery. Doesn't matter what they look like. We'll never know what this man has done for good or bad so I say congratulations
Here's the deal. the funny thing is because you have so many Black politicians, Black Journalists and Black Business people it's harder to get away with fukkery nowadays. Back when the CIA killed Lumumba We thought were behind it. But we had no proof. Do something like that now and a ton of investigative journalists would just ask the c00ns who work for CIA who did it and why.

Frankly the US never cared about Africa for Africa's sake, shyt was just part of the global game between Russia and the west. Same thing now America isn't trying to match the Chinese dollar for dollar in investments all they're doing is telling the Africans that. The Chinese are playing you their loading you up with debt to do an Economic Hit on you. The Chinese built a railroad in Kenya and the Americans wanted to build a Highway then the US actually bushed the Highway because it costed more than they wanted to spend.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Here's the deal. the funny thing is because you have so many Black politicians, Black Journalists and Black Business people it's harder to get away with fukkery nowadays. Back when the CIA killed Lumumba We thought were behind it. But we had no proof. Do something like that now and a ton of investigative journalists would just ask the c00ns who work for CIA who did it and why.

Frankly the US never cared about Africa for Africa's sake, shyt was just part of the global game between Russia and the west. Same thing now America isn't trying to match the Chinese dollar for dollar in investments all they're doing is telling the Africans that. The Chinese are playing you their loading you up with debt to do an Economic Hit on you. The Chinese built a railroad in Kenya and the Americans wanted to build a Highway then the US actually bushed the Highway because it costed more than they wanted to spend.

You can ask them all the questions you want, but it doesn't mean that you will get the answer that you expect/are looking for. The government hasn't just stopped killing people just because journalist ask questions/

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Saying "its not for everybody" is an understatement - plenty of people go into corporate law and are disenchanted. I think you're missing the forest for the (diversity) trees - this is why we call collective action for bad things the "banality of evil."

I have friends that have gone to Skadden, Cravath, and Jones Day and the former and latter have explicitly done awful things in litigation. It's not good just because the Senior Associate and Junior Partner were Black.

I don't want a Black president just because they're Black - I want a Black president that will support the Black community, slow imperialism, and end the strnaglehold the US has on developing nations and the environment. :francis:

Its gained through systemic mechanisms that reproduce economic power.

I was happy when Obama won because I was like 12 years old at the time :dwillhuh:
The Black head of the CIA will not help out anyone who is "Black" unless you mean Black kids who went to Yale :francis:

This is not neccesarily a bad thing. The problem is the money is in c00ning. Oprah is considered a sellout but she low key funded a lot of Black schools here and in Africa. There's nothing more tangible than Knowledge. Low key there's a more than a few Black Private schools out here. I know people shyt on Jack & Jill but some of the most radical people I've met is former Jack & Jillers. Think about it, You get a cool little job or even a business poppin' and you leave the hood to go to the lily white suburbs. Jack & Jill and some of these Black Private schools is about getting Black people with money Together instead of them having to take that white girl to the prom.

The problem is if you blow up legitimately there has to be a space for Black professional people, It can't be a choice between staying "down" in the hood or moving to that deluxe apartment in the sky.