Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The end of the CIA as a whole. Or the forced reform of the CIA. Neither of which will happen under this or anyone else anytime soon.

They're putting a Black face on US imperialism and espionage across the world - particularly in Africa. If the CIA has spent the last 70+ years destabilizing every single liberation movement in the world - what do you think is going to change with a Black man as the head?

It’s the same system with just a different figurehead.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I could care less of whether you are Asian or not. You called me a “agent” according to my join date, so the question of asked of whether you are Asian or not.

Again I could care less of whether you are or not as it makes no difference to me. Do the ban bet with the people who created the threads and started the talk. Not me.
Didn't think you would accept...neither did they. It's all jokes and accusations until it's time to back your slander up with a ban bet then all of a sudden the truth about my race doesn't matter :jawalrus::hubie:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is that dope? :dahell:
All you dudes have to see is black and it's ok? He works for the fukking CIA :mindblown:
Pretty much :mjlol:

Which leads to my theory that most people of all colours don’t really hate racism, inequality and oppression; or at least aren’t really that bothered about it. they just hate the fact that it’s them that are suffering from it. Put them in a position of power over others and they’ll repeat the same thing. Look at Jews in Israel for example.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So in other words you'd rather a racist cac have the job :coffee:
I'd rather no African-American participates in the destruction of Black freedom movements.
So yes, I would rather the blood be on a cac's hands than on any Black man's.
Why do you so desperately want representation at the cost of your own soul?
So a black person should never be the head of any position that has a history of racism? You just cornered yourself :mjlol:
No Black person should lead the US in destroying Black nations worldwide - or for that matter Latin and Asian nations.
Anyone working for the GD CIA is knee deep in fukkery. Doesn't matter what they look like. We'll never know what this man has done for good or bad so I say congratulations
We'll know a few decades later when they release the documents - the guy in my avi? Killed by the CIA as he rose up to lead the people of the Congo against Western powers.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I thought you just said you was done and was about to enjoy your day :mjlol: you full of shyt and still mad Trump lost :russ:
Lmao. Breh. I didnt vote for either one of them. So what would I be mad about. You want me to be mad for some reason. My life is wonderful and will continue to be so.

But you still haven't addressed your faulty logic. You done pivoted to ban bets.You all over the place this morning. Seems like you having some kind of breakdown. Are you okay?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Didn't think you would accept...neither did they. It's all jokes and accusations until it's time to back your slander up with a ban bet then all of a sudden the truth about my race doesn't matter :jawalrus::hubie:

I could totally care less of whether you are Asian or not. Just as I could care less that you think I’m a “agent”.

I emailed and tried to become a member for years until I finally got a response from a mod to register. There’s nothing agent about me. I could care less about the current system and how it operates. That’s not being an agent.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Lmao. Breh. I didnt vote for either one of them. So what would I be mad about. You want me to be mad for some reason. My life is wonderful and will continue to be so.

But you still haven't addressed your faulty logic. You done pivoted to ban bets.You all over the place this morning. Seems like you having some kind of breakdown. Are you okay?
I'm great thanks for asking. You said you was done tho :sas1:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aww shyt...Biden hired this beautiful sista today...agents better find a way to flip this as being bad for black folk

She has the power to push Biden into implementing legitimate helpful economic policy - her position isn't inherently anti-Black :yeshrug:
Will she actually suggest more Keynesian policy instead of laissez-faire bullshyt, we'll see. :francis:
If you can't see how this is clearly different than a Black head of the CIA - I'm not sure what to tell you :hubie:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I could totally care less of whether you are Asian or not. Just as I could care less that you think I’m a “agent”.

I emailed and tried to become a member for years until I finally got a response from a mod to register. There’s nothing agent about me. I could care less about the current system and how it operates. That’s not being an agent.
You could care less because your posts show you do care. People don't post about things they don't care about and you have a lot of posts about American politics. Logic isn't on your side.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
She has the power to push Biden into implementing legitimate helpful economic policy - her position isn't inherently anti-Black :yeshrug:
Will she actually suggest more Keynesian policy instead of laissez-faire bullshyt, we'll see. :francis:
If you can't see how this is clearly different than a Black head of the CIA - I'm not sure what to tell you :hubie:
So you rather have a cac have the CIA job yes or no?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You could care less because your posts show you do care. People don't post about things they don't care about and you have a lot of posts about American politics. Logic isn't on your side.

And logic is on yours? You ramble and pivot to Trump and MAGA everytime you don’t have a coherent rebuttal. That’s your default that you always go to.