Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Aww shyt...Biden hired this beautiful sista today...agents better find a way to flip this as being bad for black folk

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Aww shyt...Biden hired this beautiful sista today...agents better find a way to flip this as being bad for black folk

She will be answering to the big money and power players, while making no decision on her own. Biden didn’t “handpick” her or anyone his cabinet. The higher-ups did. Congratulations to all of them, but just be ready to get your hands dirty.

Now watch you somehow pivot this to a talking point about Trump and MAGA lol.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
She will be answering to the big money and power players, while making no decision on her own. Biden didn’t “handpick” her or anyone his cabinet. The higher-ups did. Congratulations to all of them, but just be ready to get your hands dirty.

Now watch you somehow pivot this to a talking point about Trump and MAGA lol.
So Biden has no control of his staff and who he hires?

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
So a black person should never be the head of any position that has a history of racism? You just cornered yourself :mjlol:
I'm in no corner. You using faulty logic, and making up your own argument.

I took logic at Carnegie Mellon so your weak argument tricks dont work here.

And attempts at internet ridicule wont work either. You failing so hard you went and dug up an old post that's not related to this. Lmao.

Do ya thing tho. To the weak minded you might seem like a GOATspokesmen. But you dealing with the fortified mind of an intelligent black man here lil buddy

Daps
Coli neoliberals in a nutshell:

93b.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I'm in no corner. You using faulty logic, and making up your own argument.

I took logic at Carnegie Mellon so your weak argument tricks dont work here.

And attempts at internet ridicule wont work either. You failing so hard you went and dug up an old post that's not related to this. Lmao.

Do ya thing tho. To the weak minded you might seem like a GOATspokesmen.
You the same agent that said Biden wasn't going to win. Now you seem angry Trump lost :sas2:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
You the same agent that said Biden wasn't going to win. Now you seem angry Trump lost :sas2:
Lmao. Please stop trying to project your anger onto me. Lol.

You keep trying to use the word angry. So now that you've been exposed, you attempt to deflect. Lol.

Okay breh. Enjoy yo day. I'm enjoying mine.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao. And here you come with faulty logic. I'm talking bout the CIA and their history. I dunno what you're talking thinking u sound smart. But proceed
America is racist...in general!! Including the CIA, lol does that mean black people should never be hired. Stop trying to put the onus on black people for white racist shyt.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If they don't why do you blame them for everything? :mjlol: blame those that create the bills right? Logic isn't on your side because you come from a place of hate :heh:

Because they are influenced by the money and power that comes from those type of positions. Answer to the people who voted you in rather than the ones lining your pockets.

I come from a place of realism instead of being naive as you seem to be about how things work.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
America is racist...in general!! Including the CIA, lol does that mean black people should never be hired. Stop trying to put the onus on black people for white racist shyt.

It doesn’t mean that he shouldn’t be hired, but it also means that we shouldn’t expect things to be different just because people like us are hired. They still have to answer to the white power players and do as they say. It would be different if they didn’t and could make moves on their own.