Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand this "trusting" concept being unique to black people from Africa...

The native americans and south american people were steamrolled when whites showed up.

Before we go around the world If you disagree then say that, If you don't understand I'll provide greater context.

Point one Every race of people were conquered and enslaved what happened to us wasn't unique (except the erasure of langugage and history)

The reason we were enslaved and the Native Americans were steamrolled is because they literally couldn't handle those dirty european diseases. The ones that weren't immediately killed by sickness were killed in battle, overworked through slavery and even things like letting pigs run wild through the carribean messed up the hunting environment. The Caribs, Arawaks and Taninos were completely wiped out.

It probably was anIsland thing because the ones on the mainland did die in high numbers but not as high as the ones from the Islands.

The fukked up thing about Africans is that we are so resilant euro diseases didn't affect us nearly as much. Yellow fever fukked them up but not enough to keep them away.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There isn’t one as it won’t make a difference. Whoever is in that position of power will have to get their hands dirty in some form or fashion.

I’m proud for breh, but I’m not going to sit here and act like it’s really going to change things for us in the way that they we are treated. He will still have people that he will have to answer to on his own.

A lot of people in those type of positions have no other choice but to play the game with how easily they can be replaced. If they don’t get their hands dirty, then their replacement will.
exactly, I know Obama wants to say nikka you asking why I didn't do shyt for Black people? they told me that my whole family would be on Air Force One and there'd be an accident.

Again they said in Post about so many incidents with him. white boys tried to chemically attack him right after the inaugeration, That's expected. But they let a Armed Felon on the elevator with him, How the fukk does that happen? Again the dude who took at shot at the window where Michelle was just at and The dude that ran up in the White House. If that happenend the President if CIA director decided to declassify shyt regarding crack being sold in the hood, a nikka would have a sudden "heart attack".

shyt the Isrealis just clipped a nuclar scientist in a convoy and got away clean. It would be too easy to OOF a nikka.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Y'all do a whole lot of talking about "feminists" and "intersectionality" but when the DNC puts a Black person at the head of one of the most subversive and internationally anti-Black organizations on the planet - you're all of a sudden in favor of it? :gucci:
The CIA that attempted to (with the FBI) subvert every single Black movement around the globe in the latter half of the 20th century into the 21st century? :dwillhuh:
The CIA that assisted in the assassination of almost every post-colonial Black liberation leader :comeon:
Y'all love empty representation - okay with the boot on your neck as long as a Black man is wearing it, huh? :mjgrin:
So in other words you'd rather a racist cac have the job :coffee:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
When they put a black face on it, know some fukkery is incoming. Next stop...Afrika!
So if a black face runs the treasury department that means he's going to fukk over poor black folk? If he hires a black secretary of defense that means he's going to let white militias kill blacks so you'd rather have a racist cac have that job? Logic is absent wherever hate is present.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
So if a black face runs the treasury department that means he's going to fukk over poor black folk? If he hires a black secretary of defense that means he's going to let white militias kill blacks so you'd rather have a racist cac have that job? Logic is absent wherever hate is present.
Lmao. And here you come with faulty logic. I'm talking bout the CIA and their history. I dunno what you're talking thinking u sound smart. But proceed

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Lmao. And here you come with faulty logic. We talking bout the CIA and their history. I dunno what you're talking thinking u sound smart. But proceed
So a black person should never be the head of any position that has a history of racism? You just cornered yourself :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
exactly, I know Obama wants to say nikka you asking why I didn't do shyt for Black people? they told me that my whole family would be on Air Force One and there'd be an accident.

Again they said in Post about so many incidents with him. white boys tried to chemically attack him right after the inaugeration, That's expected. But they let a Armed Felon on the elevator with him, How the fukk does that happen? Again the dude who took at shot at the window where Michelle was just at and The dude that ran up in the White House. If that happenend the President if CIA director decided to declassify shyt regarding crack being sold in the hood, a nikka would have a sudden "heart attack".

shyt the Isrealis just clipped a nuclar scientist in a convoy and got away clean. It would be too easy to OOF a nikka.

And they don’t even have to OOF him. Dig up a little dirt on him that’s enough to get him exiled and ruin his reputation. This shyt is a lot bigger and more complex than people would like to admit.

You have no other choice but to play their game by their rules in those positions of power of else. People keep thinking that those guys make their decisions and play by their own rules when it’s not the case at all. A lot of these people in charge aren’t “handpicked” by Biden or any President.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Now I see why you're so angry :mjlol::sas2::mjpls:

No the fuxk it would not. And it would not benefit black folks at all.

Joe Biden is a corrupt politician. He is everything that Trump is times 3. He been stealing for 40 years but you willing to overlook that because you like how he talks. Stupidity.