Joe Biden says get off his nuts and explains once and for all why the gas is so high

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dont have to explain to me things I already know. It doesn’t change the fact that he ran on that exact thing for his campaign and you had people on social media and this exact site going along with it.

Hold your politician accountable for their words and actions. That’s how it should be. Before shills come bytching, you can hold Democrats accountable while also not obviously wanting Republicans in office. One doesn’t equate to the other.
:dahell:I'm not disagreeing. I also understand that there is a buncha shyt I can blame Biden for and vote accordingly. I however do not live in Manchin or Sinema's states and can not vote against them. If you actually have someone you like representing you and their agenda keeps getting bombed, you don't blame them, you go directly at the saboteur. No one is stopping Biden from cancelling student loans so I can blame that on him. If he puts together a coalition and gets say reparations on the floor, im blaming everyone who stepped on it and not him for promising and not delivering by virtue of opposition.

I can't speak for anyone else so you vote according to what you believe in. I don't listen to campaign promises. I look at voting records and championed initiatives.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:dahell:I'm not disagreeing. I also understand that there is a buncha shyt I can blame Biden for and vote accordingly. I however do not live in Manchin or Sinema's states and can not vote against them. If you actually have someone you like representing you and their agenda keeps getting bombed, you don't blame them, you go directly at the saboteur. No one is stopping Biden from cancelling student loans so I can blame that on him. If he puts together a coalition and gets say reparations on the floor, im blaming everyone who stepped on it and not him for promising and not delivering by virtue of opposition.

I can't speak for anyone else so you vote according to what you believe in. I don't listen to campaign slogans. I look at voting records.

You’re the one defending him though. Are you not? People are well aware of how shyt Congress and that’s what Biden ran on. The fact that he can’t even get his own members in line is a failure on him and the Democratic leaders in that party especially useless ass Chuck Schumer.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re the one defending him though. Are you not? People are well aware of how shyt Congress and that’s what Biden ran on. The fact that he can’t even get his own members in line is a failure on him and the Democratic leaders in that party especially useless ass Chuck Schumer.
I'm not defending him. Folks always ask "Why can't he" but then don't accept the answer. Biden is in the executive branch, not legislative. He doesn't run shyt down there. If he can't whip them up, thats a fair thing to hold against him as long as one accepts context. Yes he fails to deliver on a bunch of initiatives but you have to weigh the things he could do and didn't heavier than when he is cockblocked. You can't make others do what you want BUT he can be all in the media giving them that work. The question is will that work? He can't gab like Trump so probably not. This is what we get. And agreed on Schumer.

I guess where this conversation is missing the mark on our perspectives is that I am not mad that the system is doing what the system does especially when the players have been in the system for decades. I want Biden out anyway as well as all the other folks who held seats for a decade+. But I can't get that so it is what it is.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
What a dumb excuse. Exxon doesnt set prices. His administration fukked up. Thats why gasoline is so expensive right now.
Gas is expensive because COVID shut-down domestic oil production and OPEC has been 'price gouging' to recoup losses incurred for the past 2 years.​

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
What did his administration do specifically to cause gas prices to be so high

Hard stance on russia/ukraine
Telling europe to also boycott russian oil, and that we would supply them with oil and gas.
Not greasing the wheel with the saudis to influence opec.
Canceling the pipeline deals. Canceling federal lease sales. Etc

Its his administrations fault. Thecoli is blindly trying to put blame everywhere else. These companies operate at margins on different barrel prices. Of course theyre going to make more money when oil increases from $30/bbl to $100/bbl.