Joe Biden says get off his nuts and explains once and for all why the gas is so high

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I have not heard a solid suggestion yet as to what could be done to bring the gas prices down. There are consequences to living in a free market.
Bush the Middle East and embrace Central/Latin America. Would save mad money on transportation too.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
What’s the difference between a stock buyback and a dividen?
YOu got a woat tag but I'll answer

A stock buy back is the company buying back it's own stock to drive up the price; probably so the executives can collect bonuses. A dividend is a percentage of profits that goes to every stock holder (for stocks that issue dividends).

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
YOu got a woat tag but I'll answer

A stock buy back is the company buying back it's own stock to drive up the price; probably so the executives can collect bonuses. A dividend is a percentage of profits that goes to every stock holder (for stocks that issue dividends).
im asking what’s the difference from a transaction perspective not a definition Webster 🤓

why ban stock buybacks and not dividends. They’re both returning value to the shareholder

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
im asking what’s the difference from a transaction perspective not a definition Webster 🤓

why ban stock buybacks and not dividends. They’re both returning value to the shareholder
My name's not Webster I just drop facts like it is you dumbass woat poster. I can't help you didn't get the answer you had your dumbass prepared response for

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Do something about it?
If they really have 9k permits to drill, the government did do something. Companies are chosing to do otherwise. Their priority is their bottom line, not worrying what people are paying at the pump. I'm not a big fan of Biden but he is right. At the end of the day, oil companies have enough influence to block any bill that would require them to do something they don't want to do. They play the game because overall the government allows it.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I have not heard a solid suggestion yet as to what could be done to bring the gas prices down. There are consequences to living in a free market.
The only think I can think of is any gouging legislation which was shot down. Or a vote to repeal subsidies for oil companies.