Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not defending killing anything. I'm questioning your implication that it's hurting the black community in the way that you claim it is.

First we were talking about strict numbers, now you're switching it to morals.

I said the women that are aborting babies are still having them later when they're more prepared. Why should they be forced to bring kid into their life without being ready for one?

I'm not necessarily pro-abortion. I'm anti-bad faith arguments.

If this is really about population then you should be against birth control and condoms too. If this is about your religion, that's fine. But don't try to act like we're in danger because of abortion. Women are simply not having babies like that anymore for many reasons. But I guarantee you they will eventually have children... just like the many black woman who had abortions in the past.

And yeah fukk the LGBT shyt...
ABORTION IS THE LITERAL ACT
OF KILLING A BABY.
THAT CONDOM COMPARISON
IS STUPID.

IF YOU DONT WANT THE CHILD
PUT THEM UP FOR ADOPTION.
DONT KILL THEM.

:devil:
:evil:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
ABORTION IS THE LITERAL ACT
OF KILLING A BABY.
THAT CONDOM COMPARISON
IS STUPID.

IF YOU DONT WANT THE CHILD
PUT THEM UP FOR ADOPTION.
DONT KILL THEM.

Bro, you know what? I agree. :hubie:

I was not arguing about it from a moral stand point. I was arguing about strictly from a numbers, practicality, and actual effect on the overall black population stand point.

I got no problem with what your saying here. My rebuttal was for what I thought was your initial argument.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I like the points you made. There's more money putting artificial barriers that separate the have & haven'ts from each other, than to train workers. There's way more money trying to sell the dream.
breh. The shyt is criminal how well these politicians sell it. But it's essentially how Trump & GOP won in 2016. As automation increases, You have a ton of people losing their livelihood over the years. So here comes Trump promising to bring all the great auto manufacturing jobs back. Bringing all the great coal mining jobs back.

"We just have to get tougher on China and get rid of all the dirty nasty immigrants then all our jobs will come back and wages will skyrocket for every American!" :blessed:

4 years later. None of that shyt happened. They didn't bring shyt back. Even more auto manufacturing factories closed and even more coal mining jobs went away. And when some companies did keep factories open they STILL cut jobs anyway and invested the money saved from letting people go into buying more robots(Carrier to ultimately cut some of jobs Trump saved). :unimpressed:

Facing the threat of Automation and tech is just not as easy as blaming China and Mexicans or Indians. Being HONEST with Americans about the fact that none of that shyt is coming back and we need to be making the transition to the future is not that lucrative for a lot of these old rich white folk either.

This way all these companies and politicians can keep getting their fossil fuel money and automation money.

Then all the heat gets taken off their back while everyone else is just focused on blaming China and immigrants:mjlol:

Don't forget that the windmills cause cancer too:umad:

It's funny because immigrants are inevitable. People are not having kids and the country's demographic is getting older. I don't think many people really get that. You'd just be shooting America's future-self in the foot trying to ban them. But they have next to no impact on Americans getting jobs and higher wages. People need to start pressing these politicians if they really want shyt to change.

Let people keep falling for that GOP immigration boogeyman though :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
@Rhyme n Tekniq coming through with the heat again.

These woe be unto me nikkas on this site disgust me.. they have the jump on the "average black male" because there's information readily available to them on this very site that can up their tax bracket, and it ain't no snake oil shyt either as you've seen the receipts, but they'd rather spend their time posting hoe babble, boosting subpar IG thots egos, PAWGS, woe be onto me rhetoric, and wonder why their situation hasn't changed in the 5+ years they've been posing on this site.

I'd have more respect for you if you tried and failed, but I can't respect a nikka who doesn't try everything in his power to try change his destiny, before bytching and complaining about the system.

Look around you.. you're literally preaching to the choir, we already know this shyt fukked up and been fukked up since forever. Crying ain't gonna change this shyt. The only thing you're accomplishing with this is breaking the spirit of other nikkas who would've otherwise had a bit of hope that could have possibly translated into something positive.

If our ancestors was this bytchmade we'd still be in chains... they're probably rolling in their graves right now.

Then y'all call yourselves black Kings :mjlol: You ever seen a King beg to be saved like a hoe?

I'm not even saying there isn't a time a place for this, it just can't be EVERY SINGLE fukkING DAY.. you have to understand the negative effects this has on your mental state.

To the nikkas here who can actually see the forest from the trees, keep asking the right questions, keep utilizing the resources available to you on this site, and even when you feel like you're down and everything is working against you, keep pushing.. it will eventually pay off... :salute: there are lots of people here willing to help.

To the nikkas triggered by this post, think about the sacrifices made by your ancestors.. think about how how trivial your current struggle is in comparison.. if you're still triggered, channel that energy into making a move to change your current situation.. if you're still triggered after that :francis:

Then you got posters like these who just gotta give their $0.02 who clearly have NO idea what they're talking about because they're on the outside looking in.

I'm not gonna even touch on titling of the article, because it's obvious most of you didn't read the article, but saw 500,000 Indians and got in your feelings.. too easy.

My nikka:myman:

All of this.

These nikkas are content doing the same shyt over and over every single day. When you try to give them food for thought, they just resort to personal attacks and memes and shyt when they need to grow the fukk up.

Even in my own life I have tried to help other black people, some of them family and for the most part , I havent been successful making them see the light. MF just want to vent endlessly and reject solutions

I've come to the conclusion, that nikkas like me and you are just built differently.

If nikkas want to resign themselves to endless misery, be my guest. I'm not going out of my way to help these lazy loser azz negroes anymore because I see how most of them are.

I'm about doing, not bytching and moaning. and playing the role of a woke MF for daps and shyt.

I been walking that walk and supporting black businesses and reaching out to other brehs to put them on in the industry as much as I can. However small my role is, I still do my part.

These nikkas are not to be taken serious and usually I dont even like to venture outside of the IT careers thread because I know I'll run into a bunch of shyt like this.

TLR... The Loser's Retreat.

Fukk it lol, let these bum ass nikka fry

Those who know better, do better

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I'm not defending killing anything. I'm questioning your implication that it's hurting the black community in the way that you claim it is.

First we were talking about strict numbers, now you're switching it to morals.

I said the women that are aborting babies are still having them later when they're more prepared. Why should they be forced to bring kid into their life without being ready for one?

I'm not necessarily pro-abortion. I'm anti-bad faith arguments.

If this is really about population then you should be against birth control and condoms too. If this is about your religion, that's fine. But don't try to act like we're in danger because of abortion. Women are simply not having babies like that anymore for many reasons. But I guarantee you they will eventually have children... just like the many black woman who had abortions in the past.

And yeah fukk the LGBT shyt...
I could be wrong but I think what @CHICAGO is pretty getting at is we need ever last black baby our population as black people in the USA has been at 13% for a long time, at one point Mexicans had a lower population then us now they are damn near the majority and they keep having kids.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh. The shyt is criminal how well these politicians sell it. But it's essentially how Trump & GOP won in 2016. As automation increases, You have a ton of people losing their livelihood over the years. So here comes Trump promising to bring all the great auto manufacturing jobs back. Bringing all the great coal mining jobs back.

"We just have to get tougher on China and get rid of all the dirty nasty immigrants then all our jobs will come back and wages will skyrocket for every American!" :blessed:

4 years later. None of that shyt happened. They didn't bring shyt back. Even more auto manufacturing factories closed and even more coal mining jobs went away. And when some companies did keep factories open they STILL cut jobs anyway and invested the money saved from letting people go into buying more robots(Carrier to ultimately cut some of jobs Trump saved). :unimpressed:

Facing the threat of Automation and tech is just not as easy as blaming China and Mexicans or Indians. Being HONEST with Americans about the fact that none of that shyt is coming back and we need to be making the transition to the future is not that lucrative for a lot of these old rich white folk either.

This way all these companies and politicians can keep getting their fossil fuel money and automation money.

Then all the heat gets taken off their back while everyone else is just focused on blaming China and immigrants:mjlol:

It's funny because immigrants are inevitable. People are not having kids and the country's demographic is getting older. I don't think many people really get that. You'd just be shooting America's future-self in the foot trying to ban them. But they have next to no impact on Americans getting jobs and higher wages. People need to start pressing these politicians if they really want shyt to change.

You might want to cite some sources next time. You guys keep saying shyt yet never providing any kind of proof or link. If you have any information disproving the OP post it.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

it’s simple math breh. The more people in the workforce the lower wages are. As cash strapped as the govt showed itself being when they couldn’t/haven’t given out a second stimulus check and the first thing they talk about doing is giving 11 million people who entered illegally a way to claim more benefits? Biden claims black people had his back so he’ll have theirs but the first thing he does is for immigrants?

It’s not about being against the immigrants themselves. But just free and open immigration like the left pushes? Nah. That hurts black people more than it helps. And if you don’t believe me, go to the hood and you tell me if you see the black man owning the liquor stores, corner stores laundry mats etc... or if it’s the same groups of people that would benefit from this move.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I could be wrong but I think what @CHICAGO is pretty getting at is we need ever last black baby our population as black people in the USA has been at 13% for a long time, at one point Mexicans had a lower population then us now they are damn near the majority and they keep having kids.

While his point is right it’s cap that our population has stayed at 13% all these years. Cacs have a declining birth rate and ours is stagnant? Not buying it...
:yeshrug:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
While his point is right it’s cap that our population has stayed at 13% all these years. Cacs have a declining birth rate and ours is stagnant? Not buying it...
BLACK WOMEN KILLING BABIES
EVERYDAY BREAUGH.

THIS ALL STARTED IN THE 60S

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I will try to find the thread for you breh but there are numbers to back it

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You might want to cite some sources next time. You guys keep saying shyt yet never providing any kind of proof or link. If you have any information disproving the OP post it.
Sources for what? Get specific. What exactly do you take issue with?

Nothing the OP wrote needs to be disproved. There was no secret that DACA was going to get reinstated. All im saying is whether or not a couple immigrants come here has little impact on jobs for Americans. It's nothing more than a convenient scapegoat

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
it’s simple math breh. The more people in the workforce the lower wages are. As cash strapped as the govt showed itself being when they couldn’t/haven’t given out a second stimulus check
So you believe they didn't cut a check to people because they're cash strapped? :mjlol:

Breh. McConnell and them do not want to cut you a check. They only want to give money to their corporate buddies and then tell you that it will eventually trickle down.

Airlines were given billions. What do they do? they cut bonus checks for execs then they still cut 50k+ workers shortly after. You see how that trickle down worked? You have to start thinking man