Jobless Rate Hits 53-Year Low, unemployment rate fell to 3.4%

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Yea a lot of those industrial jobs been gone since the 90s. My pops was lucky to be able to hold on to a good one and was able to retire off it a couple years ago. But these young folks coming up now weren’t even thought of when they went away. I literally seen mothers, wives , girlfriends drag nikkas off the block into the trade school like you gonna do some shyt with your life

But the whole country is deindustrialized now for the most part. Which is why I brought up state government. They literately had to lower requirements and still can’t get people. Where else can you start out making around $40k a year with just a hs diploma to answer phones, respond to emails and scan documents? Not to mention all the benefits, PTO, and a pension

America needs to reindustrialize for an endless host of reasons.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Unemployment is like the worst gauge to judge the conditions of people. I also love that nikkas talking about state govt positions like they don't be taking longer to hire than the average person can sustain w/o getting a proper job.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I hate to say it but this faggit is right

Breh and Breh coli economists looking for reasons to discredit official stats.
Stats can easily be manipulated to fit a narrative or agenda. You do know that right? If you don't believe it, then look no further than COVID and those "official" stats that the bulk of them obviously weren't entirely true.

Posters on this site gotta stop linking everything to MAGA when someone doesn't have an opinion that they don't agree with.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Almost no reason to be unemployed nowadays.

As long as you have a god damn bike you can just do deliveries all day. :francis:

A lot of jobs not being filled right now.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Almost no reason to be unemployed nowadays.

As long as you have a god damn bike you can just do deliveries all day. :francis:

A lot of jobs not being filled right now.
I can't say it's no reason but I will say it's a lot of jobs available and a lot of opportunities available. Obviously many variables come into play depending on where you are living.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Stats can easily be manipulated to fit a narrative or agenda. You do know that right? If you don't believe it, then look no further than COVID and those "official" stats that the bulk of them obviously weren't entirely true.

Posters on this site gotta stop linking everything to MAGA when someone doesn't have an opinion that they don't agree with.

... no

The numbers used to derive the unemployment rate are widely available... If there was significant manipulation they would be instantly called out by Republicans and independent institutions.

In addition, the unemployment rate is a state of the health of the economy. It feeds into the stock market, treasury bond prices... There is an incentive by the private sector in ensuring government reporting is accurate as possible, in order to guide their investments and decision making accordingly.

Maybe the actual unemployment rate is 0.1% higher... roundoff error. I'd buy that. But significantly different due to manipulation? Based on nothing but anecdotes? One of three conclusions:

1. Typical coli ignorance and idiocy ("Breh and Brehs")
2. Conspiracy bullshyt
3. MAGA

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They underemployed and BlackRock buying up everything to make those that are employed into permanent renters:francis:

Also eggs cost more than a pack of cigarettes
strike-a-light
Damn, when you put it in these terms, shyt is fukked up.

:whoo: