Jobless Rate Hits 53-Year Low, unemployment rate fell to 3.4%

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Do they count gig workers into this #?

Example

If i sign up to door dash, uber drive and grubhub , does that count as 3 new jobs ? Even though im 1 person

Or is it based off unique persons? Example above counting as 1 total job since signed up with same social security #? Although 3 different companies

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Do they count gig workers into this #?

Example

If i sign up to door dash, uber drive and grubhub , does that count as 3 new jobs ? Even though im 1 person

Or is it based off unique persons? Example above counting as 1 total job since signed up with same social security #? Although 3 different companies
I think there are different reports but the one used would count that as 3 jobs, lol

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The same people grasping at straws to discredit this news are the same ones that would be sucking Trumps dikk if this report came out during his presidency.
I would imagine most people with common sense dont pay too much attention to these numbers.

no matter whose in office they inflate/deflate the stats to look good

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I would imagine most people with common sense dont pay too much attention to these numbers.

no matter whose in office they inflate/deflate the stats to look good
:camby:

You’ve always been conservative and that’s me giving a polite description of your personality