That 2017-18 roster was never making any serious noise in the west

Pelicans don't even want to pay Ingram
Lonzo can't even play basketball, physically
Randle OK he had a pretty good career in NY, but underwhelming in the playoffs
Kuzma :mjlol: no comments
Clarkson is aight
And Josh Hart was traded to bunch of teams before he finally succeeded in NY
And I believe they also had Zubac?

Out of these mentioned names, someone was going to get traded anyway, as I can't imagine Ingram, Randle and Kuzma co-existing together. This is a squad with a lot of injury prone-ish players. Which year do you think this team is getting to conference finals?

Didnt read :mjlol:

See what I mean tho… goofies done ruined the franchise:snoop:
I mean breh is right. It's sorta just another treadmill status team (eventually) anyway with all the injuries & how theiir careers played out.

Its more about pre-LeBron. If they had taken Tatum and Brown and then flipped them for AD that's where it could be looked at as a disaster.

Having said that couldnt they have signed AD outright the year after the Bubble year? The What IF is if Klutch would have waited, signed AD and then use BI/Zo & other pieces to move for more roster flexibility/build for a post Bron future. Cant remember if all they had to do was wait a year.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean breh is right. It's sorta just another treadmill status team (eventually) anyway with all the injuries & how theiir careers played out.

Its more about pre-LeBron. If they had taken Tatum and Brown and then flipped them for AD that's where it could be looked at as a disaster.

Having said that couldnt they have signed AD outright the year after the Bubble year? The What IF is if Klutch would have waited, signed AD and then use BI/Zo & other pieces to move for more roster flexibility/build for a post Bron future. Cant remember if all they had to do was wait a year.
No, he isnt

But go ahead

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Lmao. Then They gon draft Bronny then struggle to make the play in :russ:
It’s LA bruh them winning was always due to dollars and or lack of comp.

It’s Hollywood. Think about this shyt. They milked Kobe on Ice

This is Lebron and friends from the second year he was there and onward.

It’s a show lol get ya popcorn get ya tickets.

The lakers are theatre on hardwood