JJ Red!ck becomes next HC of the LA Lakers

GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Anthony Irwin breaks the story huh. lol.

Pretty sure he heard it from J Will in the morning shows and suddenly he took it as confirmed
Exactly this fat fukk was watching ESPN and eating chilaquiles and dropped his fork to hop on live. Then after the fact claims he made some calls that confirmed it was a done deal. Probably DuckTales. Unless that goofy bum Aaron larsuel confirmed. Why a Lakers employee gets to appear on his podcast is mind-boggling.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fdc5ce0e6-8705-49a2-8f9c-8f2d6e55ebcd_2952x1550.png

Two fukking goofs

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The fact that Sohh/The Coli been prophesying JJ failure since he hit the league and been wrong at every turn, leads me to believe not only will he get the job but he will do well as a coach.

:heh:
I’ll admit, I was one of those SOHH heads who thought he wouldn’t last in the league no more than a year

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna say releasing this the day after your rival wins the title might steal the headlines but not in the way they are thinking.

:sadcam:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He’s a coach and they should’ve hired him
I’m not sure if Sam just interviews horribly or what’s the deal, cause he’s been passed over for a lot of jobs

I heard a podcast talk about him saying he’s more of the go between guy for the players and coaches, and some teams wonder if he could make the switch to being the full time head guy.

He should be given a chance

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I’m not sure if Sam just interviews horribly or what’s the deal, cause he’s been passed over for a lot of jobs

I heard a podcast talk about him saying he’s more of the go between guy for the players and coaches, and some teams wonder if he could make the switch to being the full time head guy.

He should be given a chance
Yeah from all accounts from everywhere Sam has been an assistant the players all love him. I'd like to see him get a shot somewhere as well.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That 2017-18 roster was never making any serious noise in the west

Pelicans don't even want to pay Ingram
Lonzo can't even play basketball, physically
Randle OK he had a pretty good career in NY, but underwhelming in the playoffs
Kuzma :mjlol: no comments
Clarkson is aight
And Josh Hart was traded to bunch of teams before he finally succeeded in NY
And I believe they also had Zubac?

Out of these mentioned names, someone was going to get traded anyway, as I can't imagine Ingram, Randle and Kuzma co-existing together. This is a squad with a lot of injury prone-ish players. Which year do you think this team is getting to conference finals?
Didnt read :mjlol:

See what I mean tho… goofies done ruined the franchise:snoop: