JJ Red!ck becomes next HC of the LA Lakers

GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I honestly believe that JJ will be a below average coach in year 1

However I do believe he’ll be better than Hamas. Who literally sabotaged this team by not playing his best players, unable to call timeouts, made no adjustments, and lost the locker room not only from AD/Bron but Reaves and DLo and Rui and Vando and Wood and Christie

Darvin went nearly the entire year not playing his best players. Finally did at the end of the season cause he had no choice and the Lakers went 21-10 with Rui back in the starting lineup

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
My Lakers done got turned into the laughing stock of the league since the clown show arrived :snoop:
Don’t blame LeBron. The same way I didn’t blame Michael Jordan for using his power over the NBA that he had, you can’t blame LeBron for using his power. If theae dumb ass NBA teams or leagues decide to give power to a Player, That’s THEIR fault not the player

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Right…

Who cares if they were rebuilding in those years with a ton of young talent who went off to do better shyt elsewhere…

Now they barely making it to play-ins and winning participation trophys:scust:
That 2017-18 roster was never making any serious noise in the west

Pelicans don't even want to pay Ingram
Lonzo can't even play basketball, physically
Randle OK he had a pretty good career in NY, but underwhelming in the playoffs
Kuzma :mjlol: no comments
Clarkson is aight
And Josh Hart was traded to bunch of teams before he finally succeeded in NY
And I believe they also had Zubac?

Out of these mentioned names, someone was going to get traded anyway, as I can't imagine Ingram, Randle and Kuzma co-existing together. This is a squad with a lot of injury prone-ish players. Which year do you think this team is getting to conference finals?