Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Lol.

The Wolves aren't going to get equal value for Jimmy so they should just take whatever the Heat are willing to trade and end it. Thibs might as well get ready to update his resume and look for a new job.
LOL nah fukk the Heat. Some of these franchises think they can just bully a small market franchise like the Wolves into taking their trash and D level players. They can eat a dikk. Spoelstra can suck a platter of balut down. fukk outta here

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL nah fukk the Heat. Some of these franchises think they can just bully a small market franchise like the Wolves into taking their trash and D level players. They can eat a dikk. Spoelstra can suck a platter of balut down. fukk outta here

I’d rather lose a player for nothing before I take on people like Tyler johnson and James johnson

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:Hermpls:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The Wolves need to hurry this shyt up so I can finally start my MyGM save on NBA2k19.
funnny for two reasons

1. i thought i was the only person who did this.... most times i don't even start till after the deadline of whatever sports game it is

2. seems like Minn was playing NBA 2k when they made that Simmons trade suggestion... Sounds exactly how I can trade overpaid, old, and shytty players for round 1 picks and 10 time all stars

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lol.

The Wolves aren't going to get equal value for Jimmy so they should just take whatever the Heat are willing to trade and end it. Thibs might as well get ready to update his resume and look for a new job.
if he's smart, he'll include himself in the trade package and get the fukk up out of there

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Surely KAT & Wiggins ball out purely for the sake of whats left of their manhood after this saga?

They'll probably get as much hate as KD right now if they end up missing the playoffs.