Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
so miami unwiling to part witih J rich and that seems to be the final piece for the trade to pop off....

not surprised, riley is very bullish on rich and thinks he can be an 18 ppg scorer this season...throw in his ability to defend 3 positions and his contract is a bargain

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Just the fact that jimmy and wade became close friends when they were in chicago. And the fact that d wade still wants to play with him for his last season. I'm taking butlers side on all this. D wade is a very head strong dude and that rubs people the wrong way. That's why him and pat always bumped heads even if they respected eachother. So that tells me butler is the same exact way and they bonded because of it. In chicago it was pretty much wade/butler vs the rest of the team.

Wade and butler got that mindset if you're a bytch or play like a bytch they will not fukk with you on any level. They just don't respect soft ass dudes. I mean we all crack jokes on wade for wearing womans clothes and all that bullshyt. But dude is highly respected in the league cause he doesn't take any shyt on or off the court. just look how strong minded lebron is, and wade still managed to hold a big brother influence over him. When you saw young d wade scream on gary Payton and make him fall back you knew who he was. There's dozens of examples of shyt like this throughout D Wade's career.

So if wade fukks with jimmy, then you know jimmy is a real ass dude. Plain and simple. don't let the media keep fooling you. The media never reports reports the true story. Only the story they want you to believe.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Did Minnesota make it without Jimmy? See, we can both ask stupid questions
Did Minnesota make it without Jimmy? See, we can both ask stupid questions

If Minnesota kept Dunn, Lavine, and drafted lauri... they’d be in 7th or 8th seed... which is what they ended up being anyways

You’re an idiot.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps

ITS NOT THE F.O.
ITS THE OWNER.

DUDE THINKS HE HAS THE NEW KOBE & SHAQ
AND HE BABIES THESE nikkaS.

I SAW THIBS PRESS CONFERENCE 2DAY.
HE DONT WANNA MOVE JIMMY AT ALL
BUT THE OWNER WONT PAY THE MAN.
:devil:
:evil:

When i heard they gave weedplate a max deal as long as he promised to work harder i died lmao

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If Minnesota kept Dunn, Lavine, and drafted lauri... they’d be in 7th or 8th seed... which is what they ended up being anyways

You’re an idiot.
I disagree. But I will say that this is why trade for a player with 2 years and not one. If it works out, you can resign him. If it doesn't, you can trade him like Minny will do.

Minny made the best move. Jimmy got them into the playoffs. He did his job!

A fair trade is a quality prospect and a quality player for Butler or a quality prospect and an expiring for Dieng contract and Jimmy.

To me, that contract will be hard to rid of so I would look to a quality prospect and quality player.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Just the fact that jimmy and wade became close friends when they were in chicago. And the fact that d wade still wants to play with him for his last season. I'm taking butlers side on all this. D wade is a very head strong dude and that rubs people the wrong way. That's why him and pat always bumped heads even if they respected eachother. So that tells me butler is the same exact way and they bonded because of it. In chicago it was pretty much wade/butler vs the rest of the team.

Wade and butler got that mindset if you're a bytch or play like a bytch they will not fukk with you on any level. They just don't respect soft ass dudes. I mean we all crack jokes on wade for wearing womans clothes and all that bullshyt. But dude is highly respected in the league cause he doesn't take any shyt on or off the court. just look how strong minded lebron is, and wade still managed to hold a big brother influence over him. When you saw young d wade scream on gary Payton and make him fall back you knew who he was. There's dozens of examples of shyt like this throughout D Wade's career.

So if wade fukks with jimmy, then you know jimmy is a real ass dude. Plain and simple. don't let the media keep fooling you. The media never reports reports the true story. Only the story they want you to believe.

Wade didn't seem that way when Jimmy was looking to blow the backside out of gabby talking about "WELL DAMN"

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When i heard they gave weedplate a max deal as long as he promised to work harder i died lmao

I TRUELY BELIEVE THE KIDS HAVE GOTTEN IN THE OWNERS EAR
AND HES TRYING TO SABOTAGE THIBS
TO JUSTIFY FIRING HIM.

JIMMY SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO COUSINS
AND I.T.
DUDES WERE LOOKING AT MAX MONEY, GOT HURT
AND ARE PLAYING FOR THE MINIMUM.

JIMMY CAME BACK INJURED AND GOT THEM TO THE PLAYOFFS
THEN THE OWNER SPITS IN HIS FACE
WITH THAT CONTRACT OFFER.

Wade didn't seem that way when Jimmy was looking to blow the backside out of gabby talking about "WELL DAMN"

ONLY FOOLS COULDNT TELL THEY WERE CLEARLY JOKING.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That's homie shyt. Matter of fact that only let me know their friendship was real. Acquaintances can't joke with each other like that. Only true friends and fam. I joke like that all the time with my homies wives. And they joke with my girls. Cause that's how strong our bond is. There will never be no jealousy or pride among real family. All those emotions only come from weak people and I don't allow those types in my circle.

Obviously there's a line. I wouldn't go tell my homie's wife she got some big ass titties on some disrespectful shyt. But I might crack jokes that she's killin a certain outfit....or even joke that she chose the wrong man. Maybe give her a bday present with a romantic theme to it. And we can all laugh about it. But that's real. That's positivity. The foundation is too solid to let negativity inside. That's brotherhood.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

You’re an idiot.

How the fukk they gonna be in the playoffs with dudes that sent Chicago straight to the lottery rofl. Not toention Lavine wasn't even available since he was out injured.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

When I hear dudes like Gilbert Arenas constantly big up Wade work ethic you know he got a ton of respect

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
That's homie shyt. Matter of fact that only let me know their friendship was real. Acquaintances can't joke with each other like that. Only true friends and fam. I joke like that all the time with my homies wives. And they joke with my girls. Cause that's how strong our bond is. There will never be no jealousy or pride among real family. All those emotions only come from weak people and I don't allow those types in my circle.

Obviously there's a line. I wouldn't go tell my homie's wife she got some big ass titties on some disrespectful shyt. But I might crack jokes that she's killin a certain outfit....or even joke that she chose the wrong man. Maybe give her a bday present with a romantic theme to it. And we can all laugh about it. But that's real. That's positivity. The foundation is too solid to let negativity inside. That's brotherhood.

I TRUELY BELIEVE THE KIDS HAVE GOTTEN IN THE OWNERS EAR

AND HES TRYING TO SABOTAGE THIBS

TO JUSTIFY FIRING HIM.

JIMMY SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO COUSINS

AND I.T.

DUDES WERE LOOKING AT MAX MONEY, GOT HURT

AND ARE PLAYING FOR THE MINIMUM.

JIMMY CAME BACK INJURED AND GOT THEM TO THE PLAYOFFS

THEN THE OWNER SPITS IN HIS FACE

WITH THAT CONTRACT OFFER.

ONLY FOOLS COULDNT TELL THEY WERE CLEARLY JOKING.

Wade wasn't joking. There was no lol or laughing emoji next to what he was saying. He was dead serious.

Butler was the one who came back with the light hearted response with emojis. "well that escalated quickly" is his way of saying he is in the wrong.

wade-butler-main.jpg

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wade wasn't joking. There was no lol or laughing emoji next to what he was saying. He was dead serious.

Butler was the one who came back with the light hearted response with emojis. "well that escalated quickly" is his way of saying he is in the wrong.

wade-butler-main.jpg

Wade & Jimmy are very close. You have terrible opinions smh

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

wade-butler-main.jpg
So you looked at that picture and still can't see they're joking with eachother?:gucci:........the shyt is blatantly obvious.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I disagree. But I will say that this is why trade for a player with 2 years and not one. If it works out, you can resign him. If it doesn't, you can trade him like Minny will do.

Minny made the best move. Jimmy got them into the playoffs. He did his job!

A fair trade is a quality prospect and a quality player for Butler or a quality prospect and an expiring for Dieng contract and Jimmy.

To me, that contract will be hard to rid of so I would look to a quality prospect and quality player.
Butler is gonna have less value now than last year since he only has one year under contract and is a year older with even more miles on his legs. They aren't gonna get equal value in return for butler. They need to accept that and charge it to the game.