Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyler Johnson has the poison pill. I could see a lot of interest in Adebayo. Something centered around him. I could see Whiteside as a filler with Dieng from Minny. But there is no centerpiece from Miami. Just a lot of trash from what you posted.

:mjlol::hhh:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Richardson is no where near the needed value and if he is, you don't think another team can easily top it? Miami cant trade a 1st for awhile due to the Sixers having their pick.

Richardson would be the 2nd best player on Minnesota the minute he steps foot off the plane. He's better than you're average 3&D wing because they play him at 3 positions.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Richardson would be the 2nd best player on Minnesota the minute he steps foot off the plane. He's better than you're average 3&D wing because they play him at 3 positions.
This is why fanboys are not listened to when speaking on hoops. This is nonsense and even you know it. This is like me trying to pass off Josh Smith as legit when I know he's a headcase and not worth it for anyone trying to make him a main piece. Richardson is a decent player but he is not a centerpiece. He's not even an underwhelming piece. He is just decent. Nothing more or less. You got pieces with potential that you scoff when mentioned like Adebayo. That's how I know you all are full of shyt

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
This is why fanboys are not listened to when speaking on hoops. This is nonsense and even you know it. This is like me trying to pass off Josh Smith as legit when I know he's a headcase and not worth it for anyone trying to make him a main piece. Richardson is a decent player but he is not a centerpiece. He's not even an underwhelming piece. He is just decent. Nothing more or less. You got pieces with potential that you scoff when mentioned like Adebayo. That's how I know you all are full of shyt

@LV Koopa exposing himself left and right in this thread

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I'm not a fanboy and I never mentioned Adebayo. JRich is better than everyone on Minny not named KAT. He's also cheaper.