Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Another team that isn't on Butler's reported list of preferred destinations that could ultimately choose to make a run at acquiring a player like Butler, even if it is only as a rental player, would be the Oklahoma City Thunder as this is an approach that they already tried this past season by acquiring Carmelo Anthony. While the Anthony experiment did not work out as well as anyone had hoped, Butler could be worth the risk and a pair of defensive-minded veterans in Roberson and Patterson, to go along with a young shooter in Abrines, might be enough to entice Minnesota to make a deal.

Russ
Jimmy
PG
Grant
Adams
:ohhh:

From
10 possible trade proposals for Jimmy Butler

So Roberson coming off a injury, Patterson, and freaking Abrines for Butler :mjlol:

Last edited:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Would be food in PnRs and switches

:russ: You could put Dennis Rodman next to this nikka KAT and them nikkas would still be food

But maybe KAT shows some drastic improvement on defense this season. He's still young. :troll:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Since his value isn't the highest, I am not sure where he's going. I doubt it's the Heat especially for Whiteside. He has zero fit in Minny. Towns is a horrendous defender in the same mold as Whiteside. Not happening.

It will be a team no one expects. I wouldn't be shocked if its Portland. There is always that one team who's desperate to get a star especially if Jimmy is willing to resign even if he is overpaid.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since his value isn't the highest, I am not sure where he's going. I doubt it's the Heat especially for Whiteside. He has zero fit in Minny. Towns is a horrendous defender in the same mold as Whiteside. Not happening.

It will be a team no one expects. I wouldn't be shocked if its Portland. There is always that one team who's desperate to get a star especially if Jimmy is willing to resign even if he is overpaid.

Jrich, dion,first rounder or Tyler Johnson, mcgruder and a first...yes im high

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Jrich, dion,first rounder or Tyler Johnson, mcgruder and a first...yes im high
Tyler Johnson has the poison pill. I could see a lot of interest in Adebayo. Something centered around him. I could see Whiteside as a filler with Dieng from Minny. But there is no centerpiece from Miami. Just a lot of trash from what you posted.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Tyler Johnson has the poison pill. I could see a lot of interest in Adebayo. Something centered around him. I could see Whiteside as a filler with Dieng from Minny. But there is no centerpiece from Miami. Just a lot of trash from what you posted.
richardson is far from trash