Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
T wolves aren't trading him to a west team, he'll probably end up on miami for whiteside &richardson pat riley always jumps on these opportunities like he did with zo & shaq.

heat take back dieng and butler.Jimmy reunited with his dikkriding bff

heat ceiling will be 1st or 2nd round exit :yeshrug:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Dream Scenario for Cleveland:

trade Sexton for Butler, sign Kyrie.

Kyrie, Butler, Osman, Love Thompson more ball movement.

(not happening)

Jimmy to the Heat would be cool too.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I wonder could they swing a Miami deal? Like off all the teams in the league I think they have the assets to get Jimmy and they couldn't chase him in FA cause they don't got enough cap space.

I called this shyt :obamaswagger:

If it happens I expect my props:obsuccess:

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
Another team that isn't on Butler's reported list of preferred destinations that could ultimately choose to make a run at acquiring a player like Butler, even if it is only as a rental player, would be the Oklahoma City Thunder as this is an approach that they already tried this past season by acquiring Carmelo Anthony. While the Anthony experiment did not work out as well as anyone had hoped, Butler could be worth the risk and a pair of defensive-minded veterans in Roberson and Patterson, to go along with a young shooter in Abrines, might be enough to entice Minnesota to make a deal.

Russ
Jimmy
PG
Grant
Adams
:ohhh:

From
10 possible trade proposals for Jimmy Butler

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Another team that isn't on Butler's reported list of preferred destinations that could ultimately choose to make a run at acquiring a player like Butler, even if it is only as a rental player, would be the Oklahoma City Thunder as this is an approach that they already tried this past season by acquiring Carmelo Anthony. While the Anthony experiment did not work out as well as anyone had hoped, Butler could be worth the risk and a pair of defensive-minded veterans in Roberson and Patterson, to go along with a young shooter in Abrines, might be enough to entice Minnesota to make a deal.

Russ
Jimmy
PG
Grant
Adams
:ohhh:

From
10 possible trade proposals for Jimmy Butler
cant trade your best defender for a year rental.