Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters
Daps
Look out for that potential Bucks move:wow:Snell joining the TimberBulls
That would be a good move for the Bucks but I think they need sharp shooters around a player like Giannis and I don't think Jimmy Butler provides that. However, there was a season when he shot around 38% from 3. If he can get back to that then even better for the Bucks.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

I honestly think Jimmy will be traded by the 3pm games today

Also Philly can put the best package together.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jimmy needs to go to Milwaukee or Philly for his talents to be best utilized.

Not gonna front, Jimmy-Embiid-Simmons-healthy Fultz would cause problems in the East and probably don't finish below 2nd in the East.

And Philly has the pieces too :patrice:

They'd be the #1 seed in the East

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Jimmy needs to go to Milwaukee or Philly for his talents to be best utilized.

Not gonna front, Jimmy-Embiid-Simmons-healthy Fultz would cause problems in the East and probably don't finish below 2nd in the East.

And Philly has the pieces too :patrice:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

Boy I tell you, Glen Taylor fukked the Wolves over something serious with respect to their trade leverage. How do you go behind your coach's/GM's word and tell the league that Jimmy is on the block when your man just said that Jimmy ain't for sale (even though that was merely a bluff)?

Daps
Like how you addressed mine by misrepresenting what I said? fukk outta here nikka. The Drake thread still stands you weird ass nikka. If you didn't want to be called that your dumbass should have never posted in that thread like the weirdo that you are. That's on you forever.:scust:
Showing common sense and being reasonable is on me forever? Not being childish when dealing with a delicate topic of that nature is on me forever? Acknowledging the world of Hollywood exists and my beliefs are separate is on me forever? Not jumping to conclusions on minuscule context is on me forever?

Well, if that's on me forever, where the hell do you stand, weirdo? (that's rhetorical by the way - now get the fukk outta my mentions).