Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He sold off his youth to compete in a loaded west

He should have waited it out

No he shouldn't have. You have a generational talent in KAT and the opportunity to acquire a superstar in Jimmy. You don't wait - you get as many chances at a chip as you can now. Waiting for Lavine, Dunn, and a #7 draft pick to develop is not only stupid management but it's fukking expensive.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I hate when players say they want a trade but then dictate the trade where they wanna go. If you wanna go that route, wait til free agency. The Clippers, Knicks and Nets don't have a single player I would trade Butler for. This team is now missing a starting wing player. If it was me, I would be on the phone with the Pacers right now trying to swing a trade for Oladipo.

BVII

Pro
Daps
Meh....You can build around Jimmy. If he had another elite perimeter defender then they would be MJ/Scottie Light. When he had a decent defender with rondo they went up 2-0 on the #1 seed in boston.

Pair butler with Giannas and Bledsoe or Jimmy and Kawhi or Butler and Oladipo

i7JDzeV.png
I disagree, Butler is not a player you build around if you are looking to win a championship.

BVII

Pro
Daps
Brad Beal is only a better shooter Butler has him beat every where else.
Call me crazy, but I would take Beal over Butler. Butler has the advantage of defense by a great margin. But, Beal is also four years younger and with his shooting abilities his game can fit in easily anywhere.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I hate when players say they want a trade but then dictate the trade where they wanna go. If you wanna go that route, wait til free agency. The Clippers, Knicks and Nets don't have a single player I would trade Butler for. This team is now missing a starting wing player. If it was me, I would be on the phone with the Pacers right now trying to swing a trade for Oladipo.

That’s not how it’s going to work going forward with star players.

They’ve found ways to maximize their off court dollars to get the money they may potentially lose from their current teams to be free to play where they want.

It’s just evolution.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
No he shouldn't have. You have a generational talent in KAT and the opportunity to acquire a superstar in Jimmy. You don't wait - you get as many chances at a chip as you can now. Waiting for Lavine, Dunn, and a #7 draft pick to develop is not only stupid management but it's fukking expensive.

And where did that get the wolves? One step forward two steps backwards they’ll most likely be in a worse position after this trade than they were before it

You need discipline and patience

Should golden state have traded klay for love?