Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jimmy had problems with Rose when he got back from injury. Jimmy had problems with Rondo when he came to Chicago. Now Jimmy got problems in Minnesota. He’s not nearly good enough to cause problems and grant power to construct the roster around.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Jimmy had problems with Rose when he got back from injury. Jimmy had problems with Rondo when he came to Chicago. Now Jimmy got problems in Minnesota. He’s not nearly good enough to cause problems and grant power to construct the roster around.

Meh....You can build around Jimmy. If he had another elite perimeter defender then they would be MJ/Scottie Light. When he had a decent defender with rondo they went up 2-0 on the #1 seed in boston.

Pair butler with Giannas and Bledsoe or Jimmy and Kawhi or Butler and Oladipo

i7JDzeV.png

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Meh....You can build around Jimmy. If he had another elite perimeter defender then they would be MJ/Scottie Light. When he had a decent defender with rondo they went up 2-0 on the #1 seed in boston.

i7JDzeV.png

Bledsoe is trash now

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

i7JDzeV.png

Jimmy to the Pacers would be very interesting :ehh: