Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Winning fixes a lot of things. It might not fix your teammate smashing your girlfriend (:mjlit:) but if that never really happened, it can fix nikkas just not liking each other. Worst case scenario, you trade him at the deadline.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
they shut down trade talks to gain leverage in negotiations. says you wont offer me some desperation deal. offer me scraps because you think we just need to move a guy. basically come correct or dont call.

on the other end, jimmy will have no choice but to stay and play nice otherwise hurt his ability to get big dollars in the off season.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought the spurs were saying that to fukk with the Lakers. It seems that the Wolves aren’t entertaining any deal. Thibs gave up a lot for him and he is a stubborn pos who doesn’t want to lose face

Kind of, but you cant fall for sunk cost fallacy. You already traded assets for Jimmy - you can't do a deal with "but we gave up players for him!" in mind. They also gave up 2 players and a draft pick that combined may never be better than Butler. The trade worked out. The problem was what happened after (and paying Wiggins).