Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
September 2018 in the entertainment industry ain’t disappoint.

No wonder wade has to check Butler on the net it probably was inside joke

:russ:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This muh'fukka really just said Terry Rozier has achieved more in the league..... TERRY MUH'fukkEN ROZIER. Someone hand me something right now so I can throw it at this cotdamn fool.

I ain't been here for months and you still letting these dummies get you mad
Free son from what? lol

He’s had every opportunity to take the bull by the horns before Jimmy got there

Everybody on his head now because he got that big deal still playing like he’s Brad Pitt in True Romance

Great movie. The Sicilian scene is still piff.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

I love it jimmy is a special slime .. if Jordan was in The league in this age (as far as attitude) this is probably what he’s be like ..

What a time to be alive

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Butler is slightly overrated but dude still one of the best 2 way players. Not many ppl givin u 22/5/5 with B+ plus defense.

He is in no way a #1 guy....he's more of a secondary guy...but ive seen him will some super shytty post Rose Bulls squads to wins they had no business winning. Also the stats all show much better the Wolves were when he was on the floor.

To me he's a rich man's Iguodala...slightly worse defense but a lot more scoring ability.

I think he's going to peak this year and next and then is gonna fall off pretty steadily. Thibs took a ton of thread of his tires, he already almost 30 with a history of knee issues.

Whoever said Rozier was better is a total idiot.....he had one good series against an overrated Bledsoe and turned back into a pumpkin in the ECF. He a very high level backup PG...thats it

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call him an a$$hole all you want, but he came to Minnesota with his attitude and work ethic and did what prized lottery picks like Love and Rubio couldn’t do and that’s get this franchise to the postseason for the first time in over a decade. I don’t blame Minny for being apprehensive about losing him. You want to build on the success you had last season, not go backwards. I hope minny don’t go after young prospect when they ultimately swing this trade. Go for proven player with work ethic and a attitude about(against losing). I’d trade him and Teague to LA for Tobias, Beverley, and Luc and a future draft pick.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Myles Turner
Thad Young
2 first

for

Jimmy Butler

Avoids sending to him to where he wants to go and the pacers get 2 elite defenders that can score. No locked up player that has demaded a trade and gave a list got what he wanted. Not Kyrie, Not Kawhi, Neither will Jimmy
If you're Indy you believe in Sabonis>>>Turner:patrice:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Call him an ass hole all you want but he came to minny with his attitude and work ethic and did what prized lottery picks like Lovr and Rubio couldn’t do and that’s get this franchise to the postseason for the first time in over a decade. I don’t blame Minny for being apprehensive about losing him. You want it build in the success you had last season, not go backwards. I hope minny don’t go young prospect she threw swing this trade. Go for proven player with work ethic and a attitude about(against losing). I’d trade him and Teague to LA for Tobias, Beverley, and Luc and a future draft pick.

I was gonna make a thread about this... but NBA fan obsession with tanking is out of control... n1kkas would rather sit on the bench then TRY and FAIL...

NBA Twitter really mad for the TWolves for trying to end a 14-year playoff drought... in the WEST not to mention

I'm seeing things like "Being a 2nd round team is the worst!! that's NBA purgatory! " ... look around the NBA. that would some of the best teams in franchise history for most team

and their obsession with Ricky Rubio is borderline 'cism.... matter of fact, in 2014 the TWolves had a All-White lineup at times... they probably miss them days:russ:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is literally a full level collapse from FO to locker room.

WOW.

And then to have Lauri troll them right now.

Damn. I feel for the fans. shyt seemed to be getting on track.

fukk the fans. They aren't entitled to shyt.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Trade kat to the spurs and let tim duncan and lamarcus Aldridge coach him

He dont belong in minnesota

:mjgrin: