Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really. I don't watch the NBA like I used to. Now the only time I actually watch games is when there is nothing else on or its the NBA finals. Plus there is only so much you can be oblivious of in this new social media world. So even if I don't want to know whats going on in the NBA some of that news will seep in.

The NBA generates ZERO INTEREST from me now. There is no must watch player like Kobe. Its that simple.
Keep that same energy when you post how a drafted player will fit in the current NBA.

:camby:

Daps
Why is this guy being talked about like he can lead a team to the playoffs on his own, he has never been the main option on his team or carried his team to the playoffs like a lebron or westbrook or even an oladipo. He is not a top 10 player and you can make an arguement his is not top 15. Why is he treated like he is a main guy?
Why do nikkas think he is all that?:what:

I would rather have victor oladipo in my team who has proven he can carry a team to the playoffs and is as good a defender as jimmy butler or maybe even superior and oladipo has less drama and locker room issues.

killacal

Banned
Daps
So this the same bytch kat was asking for permission to play video games :mjlol::mjlol:

Yall fakkits cosigned it too:hhh:

Bu b but she's bad:laff:

B b but they love each other:laff:

B b but stop being cynical:laff:

Don't hold your own nuts in 2018 brehs:laff:
Get virtually cuckolded then physically cuckolded brehs:laff:

btd623

All Star
Daps
People love his story, love how he overcame difficult odds to be in the position that hes in now.

I don't really consider Butler a legit #1 option at all. At best hes a Pippen type of player on a contending team.

As a Bulls fan I was never really a fan of him being the man on the team.

Daps
tenor.gif

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The team was 3rd in the West under his leadership then floundered without him

Can hit the big shot

What I saw last year was him dribble the ball until the clock ran out then chuck some off balance air ball most of the time.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
hes a C plus player

i honestly dont see jimmy butler as a even on a paul george level

Daps
The team was 3rd in the West under his leadership then floundered without him
Really good scorer
Unselfish
Great defender
Can hit the big shot

Top notch 2nd tier guy
The dude is known for drama, he has not shown he can take a team to the playoffs as the no 1 guy carrying the team. Oladipo is as good a defender as he and you can argue and is very good offense wise yet his name is not mentioned in the same tier as butler when has proven and accomplished more in the nba