Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In regards to the Butler messing with KAT's girl....Woj's comments on that podcast about their being a rift between them that has not been resolved confirms it for me.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It's obvious he been talkin to kawhi and they want next in LA after gs has their run. Cold places like new york and the east coast ain't for nikkas tryna live the lifestyle. Plus lebron showing these nikkas come to the west for them hollywood opportunities
I dont understand this logic. Jimmy and Kawhi are on the same age timeline as the Warriors, there is no "waiting out" their run.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the idea has 2 be to have teague kome off the bench and rose has 2 start if jimmy is gone

He was only 1 to show up outside of Jimmy in the playoffs

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
that team wouldnt make the playoffs in the east :deadmanny:
Minny needs that fuking reset button.. I expect everyone gone Even Kat (that's not on a 1 year).. fuking thibs ran that team to the ground.. just get picks and youth.. the NBA will gift them the first pick and they'll b on there way.. SMH they could had Dunn lavine Wiggins lauri kat

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Moscino fittin' tight, she was dressed to kill
full

She winked but I didn't think the ho was for real
full

If KAT finds out he might trip and try to kill me
full

And I aint the type of nikka that's gonna feel guilty
full

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Jimmy fukked Towns bytch?... :ohhh:... That's some creep shyt, no wonder Wade checked him for his "playful" tweets.

Towns ex-bytch must've realized Jimmy is better with D. :mjlol:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is KD's fault man was 23 in a finals so players in the league get excited about these young guys on rookie contracts the media boost up going there and finding out the front office is slurping their meat to have a "star" not to win so the players in a certain age range stuck with this bullshyt

That's why certain coaches only want vets

KAT ain't out here like Greek freak, or Donovan, or them young gentleman in Boston

Don't mention KP he's not that good he's another euro white hope but this time in addition to being weak in the heart he's weak in the left in general