Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile in Chicago...

Lauri Markkenan hit 100 3s faster than anyone in NBA History, Zach Lavine showed the athleticism is still there, and Kris Dunn was one of the most improved players in the league before he broke his face.

Thanks Thibs for getting the Bulls right back on track

:banderas:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
How the hell are you gonna type out all this cotdamn nonsense and not realize that Butler led both the Bulls and Wolves to the playoffs?

Lord have mercy.
Oh he did? I hadn't noticed. I didn't care enough in a world filled with 100 million more interesting things than Jimmy Butler to remember that "OH YEAH... Jimmy Butler DID lead those bum teams to the Playoffs!!!"

I guess I forgot. Which means: it was so unimportant and that Playoff appearance was so weak I assumed they didn't even show.

He's a non-factor.

The teams he leads: non-factors.

But sorry for insulting your bedroom poster hero breh
:umad:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
This muh'fukka really just said Terry Rozier has achieved more in the league..... TERRY MUH'fukkEN ROZIER. Someone hand me something right now so I can throw it at this cotdamn fool.
How about you throw that fat he-bytch you're dating at me pause. That's heavy enough to cause injury.

You bum.

Terry Rozier: Eastern Conference Finals.

Jimmy Buttler: another Eastern conference room to figure out where to next.

Do not post during the NBA season, thanks. Not getting that Terry Rozier and Tatum already came closer to a championship...

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:wow: you went in deep
He can be a third option maybe second on a championship winning team. That is his peak.
Victor oladipo has accomplished more than him and victor is not nearly as respected or mentioned among the elites as jimmy butler. I do not see a jimmy butler led pacers taking bron to game 7.

I will give him credit he was one of the main reasons the timberwolves made the playoffs but the team was decent. Also what do you mean by lead? The wolves made the playoffs.
I agree, Victor O can be an actual Superstar. Just needs a second scorer/star in there with him.

Trade Jimmy to the Warriors as option 3-4 and oh damn he's good!! No pressure and as a natural scorer he'll do good. #1-2 guy. Nah, time to cancel that idea. If he goes to the Clippers he'll again be 'the man' but will he actually help his team like that..? Nah.

True: they went to the Playoffs. Their run was just so uninteresting that it actually slipped my mind.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I feel bad for you lames that still follow the NBA.

This sport has been irrelevant since Kobe blew his achilles.

FaithfulVigilantHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

they’re ratings & overall popularity has soared since your gawd blew his achilles
and what makes your statement utterly stupid was back then the NBA was generally considered 3rd of the top 4 sports .... YET .....thereafter moved into that number 2 slot

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't get why he wants to go to these 3 trash teams. go somewhere to a team that can actually impact the season like houston, philly, or boston.

Add jimmy with houston and they can beat GS (as long as cousins ins't 100%)

same with boston and philly

Jimmy as a 3rd option in houston or 2nd option in boston or philly would make those WCF finals or nba finals a tougher win for GS

killacal

Banned
Daps
The pure stupidity im reading in this thread :snoop:
@Flywin Lannister is a one mountain dew chugging, multiple vital chromosome missing, drying paint personality having son of a gun

giphy.webp

What I saw last year was him dribble the ball until the clock ran out then chuck some off balance air ball most of the time.
And Wiggins brother is in here:skip:

So delusional that it still reads like he's clowning Wiggins :patrice::pachaha:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
i don't get why he wants to go to these 3 trash teams. go somewhere to a team that can actually impact the season like houston, philly, or boston.

Add jimmy with houston and they can beat GS (as long as cousins ins't 100%)

same with boston and philly

Jimmy as a 3rd option in houston or 2nd option in boston or philly would make those WCF finals or nba finals a tougher win for GS
I agree and the Wolves are having to sell low since it’s public he wants out. Rockets could give up Melo & Flash to get him and still be a very hard team for GS to beat.

I’m not reading the other 41 pages but word on the street is Butler fukked Towns girl and there’s a bunch of animosity, she looks like a village ho so I’m not sure why Towns beta ass is catching feeling lol