Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't discount him just yet. He has been exposed as soft given the drama surrounding Butler and his ensuing performances, but nobody complained about him in his first couple of years. Matter of fact, remember those GM polls about starting a franchise around a player? KAT won 2 years in a row I think.

The potential is there...let's hope he finds his form and continues to grow.
Wiggiins and KAT both have the potential imo

Wiggins needs to develop a work ethic, and KAT needs to stop being p*ssy

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Your 2nd statement is why i think this is a terrible trade for Philly. Jimmy been on a few different teams and alienated his teammates every time. Jimmy needs his own squad with people wanting to play behind him. I can already picture him and Embiid going at it.

JIMMY HAS BUMPED HEADS WITH THE YOUNGER PLAYERS
ON HIS LAST 2 TEAMS BECAUSE HE DIDNT LIKE
THIER WORK ETHIC.

EMBIID IS A 2 WAY PLAYER...
HE AND JIMMY SHOULD CLICK.
HES THE COMPLETE
OPPOSITE OF KAT.

SIMMONS ON THE OTHER HAND...

HE HAS THE DIVA PERSONALITY OF A MVP
CALIBER PLAYER
WHO DOMINATES THE BALL
BUT HE CANT SCORE OUTSIDE OF 12 FEET.

I CAN SEE THOSE 2 CLASHING.

JIMMY USED TO RAG WIGS
FOR BEING A BAD FT SHOOTER.
fukk HE GONNA SAY ABOUT SIMMONS?
:devil:
:evil:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You stupid fukk they didn’t anticipate Markannen would be that good, Thibs didn’t play Dunn so he didn’t get to show his defensive chops and he was much improved last season, and Thibs wanted to keep LaVine and trade Wiggins, they were high on LaVine but he tore his ACL.

Dumb ass short sighted mf. These nikkas got desperate and made a dumb ass trade. Damn near everyone sees it but you. :mjlol:

Now they have WCJ and are on pace to add another high lottery pick in this draft. Stupid fukk it’s been one season since the trade.
Lol @ “they didn’t realize how good Dunn was” :laff::laff::laff:

Pretty sure the Wolves scouts and Thibbs know more about analyzing talent than your idiot ass ...now fukking scram I’ve read enough of your gibberish posting :mjlol:

#STICKTO2k

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Wiggiins and KAT both have the potential imo

Wiggins needs to develop a work ethic, and KAT needs to stop being p*ssy

Agreed but KAT's ceiling is significantly higher than Wiggins (and Butler for that matter), and he's done more in the league in less years already. If Wolves maximise their depth this trade would have worked wonders for them too.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Lol @ “they didn’t realize how good Dunn was” :laff::laff::laff:

Pretty sure the Wolves scouts and Thibbs know more about analyzing talent than your idiot ass ...now fukking scram I’ve read enough of your gibberish posting :mjlol:

#STICKTO2k
I said LaVine dumb fukk not Dunn stop putting words in my mouth

Thibs did not play Dunn. He keep rotations short and don’t play rookies like that he got a short leash with them. The narrative is that Thibs runs players into the ground. Dunn played last season and improved across the board while proving to be one of the best defensive guards. And again Thibs did not want to trade LaVine.

Stop calling nikkas “casuals” and talkin about to play 2K that’s you with your dumb ass short sighted boom or bust, star chasing ass.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He can score and does nothing else to help you win ... what the fukk does “he looks like an all star” mean Jamal Magloire, Mo Williams and Jameer Nelson were All-Stars too who gives a fukk ... stop waisting my time with this casual bullshyt ... talking about this nikka like he a top ten player becuase he’s running up the score on a team thats 3-9 :mjlol:

So ...that only means something in relation to how good that draft was ... doesn’t say shyt about how good he’ll mature into relative to the best players in the league

Dunn wasn’t winning no MIP go sit the fukk down ... the team was WORSE on offense when he was on the floor ... more casual bullshyt

Jimmy was the best player in the trade ... you usually don’t win a trade by giving up the best player .... why the fukk do you Bulls fans even care about what Minnesota is doing anyways ... if you were so happy about your return why the fukk aren’t you in the bulls thread celebrating every game :mjlol:
Lavine is nothing like a Mo williams, and hes far from "running up the score" alot of the Bulls losses been games were they were hanging with the team(and thats alot due to Lavine) but because of our injuries we end up taking the L

being one of the best players from the 2017 draft is no laughing matter as we got Donovan mitchell and Tatum from that. So lauri being aligned with them is a good sign. Plus he's been ranked as one of the best young players overall

Dunn was not hurting us, infact he was a key factor to helping Lauri get shots as he was the only pg we had who would facilitate and pass the ball to him when open or when he had a good shot.

When that best player is now nothing more than a one year rental for team B while Team A recieved two potential Stars and a possible All defensive team player in Dunn. Yes Team A(Bulls) won the trade.

Your dumbass self is really showing and proving why your in the red.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Agreed but KAT's ceiling is significantly higher than Wiggins (and Butler for that matter), and he's done more in the league in less years already. If Wolves maximise their depth this trade would have worked wonders for them too.
I can lead a team in the east. The east is weak.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
You stupid fukk they didn’t anticipate Markannen would be that good, Thibs didn’t play Dunn so he didn’t get to show his defensive chops and he was much improved last season, and Thibs wanted to keep LaVine and trade Wiggins, they were high on LaVine but he tore his ACL.

Dumb ass short sighted mf. These nikkas got desperate and made a dumb ass trade. Damn near everyone sees it but you. :mjlol:

Now they have WCJ and are on pace to add another high lottery pick in this draft. Stupid fukk it’s been one season since the trade.

What defensive stops. Dude spams the steal button. He fouls more than he helps. Plus he makes stupid turnovers at an alarming rate. You don’t watch Dunn

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Chicago fans trying to frame this as some sort of win is laughable considering they went from being one game away from the second round to being one of the worst teams in the league after trading jimmy
One game away don’t mean shyt a first round exit is a first round exit and they were a damn .500 team. They was doing nothing but treadmilling.

Now their future looks bright. WCJ and LaVine have been balling out. Dunn just came back, Markannen and Portis soon come.