Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
LMAO Thai :butler: trade looking better and better for the bulls.

We wasn't gonna pay him super Max money to barely make the 8th seed.

I hope he gets paid tho.

Also I wanted Jimmy to stay one more year so this could bring in :noah:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Shocked he took Clippers over Lakers, but I had a strong feeling Brooklyn would be in the mix with the Knicks :ehh:

Its not shocking,hes clearly trying to align himself with teams with cap space to join either Kawhi or Kyrie.

hes thinking ill go to the Clippers with Kawhi or Nets with Kyrie...

@SchoolboyC I think given the list i might make a bold move if i was Danny right now and trade for him,probably assures Kyrie stays put...

Daps
I feel vindicated. Everybody told me I was crazy.

If you nikkas REALLY think Jimmy going to Clippers, Knicks or Nets, cause he want to play by himself, you on that dog food.

All them media reports about he and Kyrie were right all along. This shyt is about to blow up in the media. Watch.

Danny is about to immediately start shopping Kyrie, 'cause the writing just appeared on the wall.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
On a Sidenote : look for the Timberwolves to file tampering charges against the Knicks.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not shocking,hes clearly trying to align himself with teams with cap space to join either Kawhi or Kyrie.

hes thinking ill go to the Clippers with Kawhi or Nets with Kyrie...

@SchoolboyC I think given the list i might make a bold move if i was Danny right now and trade for him,probably assures Kyrie stays put...

Only way to match salaries is to trade Hayward or Horford which they aren't doing, or trading Brown or Tatum + their entire bench minus Smart which they also aren't doing