Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
nikka please. Yall got a fringe starting PG, a highlight reel turnstile who you're now paying like a top 25 player who's destiny is to maaaybe be the 3rd guy on a good team, and then swapped picks and got Lauri, the only real asset out of the 3. That wasn't a fleece in any way. Wolves would've done well if they didnt let Thibs run things

I see it like this..

• Dunn= All Defensive Team caliber PG, Most improved player contender
  • Zach= Fringe All-Star, Come back player of the year contender
  • Lauri= Potential perennial All star player

and we were shytty enough to get Wendell Carter who will be in contention for the All Rookie Team.

That's how I'm seeing it, so that translates to fleeced since Jimmy won't even be in Minnesota and we got all that to kick start the rebuild.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
same thing happened when levine was on his squad and he got moved to the 3.. then levine blow his ACL and wiggins looks like a lottery pick again...

Jimmy was out for over a month last year with Wiggins starting at the 2 the whole-time and he didn't do shyt. Eventually y'all gotta accept that he is what he is regardless of position

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Three teams, what could they be? :jbhmm:
NY and LA are near guarantees to be in the mix IMO, so it's about the third
He wants to play with Kyrie so I could see him going to Boston, Brooklyn a major sleeper for the same reason