Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
These three teams he asked all have that one big contract, this is clearly a kyrie planned move unless this guy was hit on the head before the meeting and had a concussion going in

Daps
Also, I JUST said last week, I could see Kyrie going to the Clippers,'cause I saw an interview a month or so ago where he said how much he liked LA.

NYC is about to come up, or the LA basketball market is about to have a concentration of talent never before seen.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
nikka please. Yall got a fringe starting PG, a highlight reel turnstile who you're now paying like a top 25 player who's destiny is to maaaybe be the 3rd guy on a good team, and then swapped picks and got Lauri, the only real asset out of the 3. That wasn't a fleece in any way. Wolves would've done well if they didnt let Thibs run things

Of course it’s a fleece. Chicago got a starting point guard, a great asset ( Lauri) and a number 3 player (Zach), while Minnesota will end up with pennies on the dollar once they trade Butler ( or lose him for nothing).

Last edited:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Jimmy was out for over a month last year with Wiggins starting at the 2 the whole-time and he didn't do shyt. Eventually y'all gotta accept that he is what he is regardless of position
in reality he did better.. inclduing beating the warrior... end of season.. he went to shyt

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Also, I JUST said last week, I could see Kyrie going to the Clippers,'cause I saw an interview a month or so ago where he said how much he liked LA.

NYC is about to come up, or the LA basketball market is about to have a concentration of talent never before seen.
While I don't think Kyrie and Bron have real beef at all, Idk if Kyrie wants to be in what's unquestionably Bron's city. I think Kyrie would rather be the king of NY and either revive the Knicks or jumpstart the Nets with Jimmy