Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I love when players make power moves. fukk how these owners feel and fukk how these fans fell. Live your best life Jimmy. Do you. Make these nikkas mad. He don't wanna be there and he been told them and they still ain't traded him so he reminding them why its in their best interest to trade him. fukk how they feel. Dallas sabotaged Nerlens Noel to deflate his value. These teams play dirty too and they do it all the time. I love this shyt. Can't wait to hear how mad mothafukkas about to be:banderas:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Lowkey pulling this after carrying the Wolves to a W with his best game of the season is some boss shyt. Wolves play Utah GSW and Portland next. With each L they take they'll feel more pressure to trade him as fans and the media clown them.. all while Jimmy's value sits at it's peak. Jimmy outchea playing chess :wow:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can't condone this bullshyt...you that pissed off at the front office and team that you sit out games so you can force your way out? Jimmy is on some bullshyt
On the other hand, playing with some fukkbois you don’t like, risking injury or damaging your stats and/or reputation (getting blown out while going 2/11 from the field like on Saturday) ain’t the move either. What’s the point in playing if your teammates don’t want you there and they aren’t trying hard every night (more so than usual lol)??